Powered by Automated Insights Just Ruxin Gets Win over I just Rasharded, Streak Climbs to Eight
- Just Ruxin
- I just Rasharded
Just Ruxin beat I just Rasharded 82.60 - 77.20 for a second win in as many head-to-head matchups. Peyton Manning got 17.50 points and was a deciding factor. It was a letdown compared to his 34.50 points in the last matchup with I just Rasharded. Just Ruxin is a little lucky against I just Rasharded, with a 103.90-point average score in the series that's just 82.4% of their average on the season. Just Ruxin started one player with zero points while I just Rasharded also served up one goose egg, meaning both teams left points off the scoreboard. This is the closest win for Just Ruxin in two head-to-head matchups. They beat I just Rasharded 125.20 - 63.55 in Week 3.
Smooth Moves by Just Ruxin
- With 13.70 points, Nate Burleson, who Just Ruxin picked up this week, beat his 6.85-point projection by 100.0%.
- Just Ruxin won despite having only 2 of their 10 starters exceed their projected points.
- Zac Stacy scored 15.70 points, which ranked eighth out of all the RBs in the league this week.
- Just Ruxin won even with the Cleveland Browns Defense in the starting lineup, which didn't score any points.
- The 9.40 points scored by Greg Olsen outpaced his 6.74-point scoring projection by 39.5%.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by I just Rasharded
- Picked up and started Garrett Graham, who then scored below his 7.11-point projection with 3.20 points.
- Got beat by Just Ruxin even though they had their lowest-scoring week of the season.
- Donald Brown was last in the matchup in scoring, finishing below his projection for the first time this season with -0.10 points against a projected 7.18.
- With 4.70 points against a projected 6.28, Lamar Miller did not meet his projection for the third straight game.
- 6 of the 10 starters scored less than their projected points.
- If Just Ruxin played I just Rasharded every week, they would be 11-1 this season.
- Just Ruxin would have lost to every other team in the league besides I just Rasharded this week.
- Just Ruxin would have defeated I just Rasharded 120.95 - 109.15 had they played each other last week.
- Just Ruxin would be 7-3 if they played the same schedule as I just Rasharded.
- If Just Ruxin had played every team in the league each week, they would be 73-35.
- I just Rasharded would have lost to every other team in the league this week.
- If they played the same schedule as Just Ruxin, I just Rasharded would be 4-6.
- If they played every team every week, I just Rasharded would be 28-80.
- This matchup featured the two lowest-scoring teams in the league this week.
- Just Ruxin won again and is on an eight-game winning streak, currently the longest in the league.
- I just Rasharded was last in the league in scoring for the fifth time this season.
- Just Ruxin won but failed to cover the 38.60-point spread, winning by 5.40 points.
- Despite being on the winning team, Eric Decker had a season-low 0.50 points against a projected 11.01 and has now underachieved in four straight games.
- I just Rasharded got a combined 4.60 points from their RBs, their lowest combined scoring output from the RB position this season.
- Just Ruxin won even though I just Rasharded performed better against their scoring projection. I just Rasharded scored 89.2% of their 86.59 projected points, while Just Ruxin recorded 66.0% of their 125.19-point projection.
- I just Rasharded is in last place in the standings, the ninth week that they have found themselves there this season.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Just Ruxin
- I just Rasharded
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.