Powered by Automated Insights Beginners Luck Puts the Kibosh on Kevin to Grab Sixth Place
- Beginners Luck
Beginners Luck stays undefeated in two matchups against Kevin with a 114.35 - 87.00 win. Ben Roethlisberger did the most damage, putting up 22.55 points for Beginners Luck. The last time these teams met, Antonio Brown led with 31.60. Both teams left points off the scoreboard as Beginners Luck had one starter turn in zero points and Kevin also had one. This is the tightest win for Beginners Luck in two head-to-head matchups. They defeated Kevin 142.70 - 81.60 in Week 3.
Smooth Moves by Beginners Luck
- The Baltimore Ravens Defense was the highest-scoring DEF in the league this week with 16.00 points.
- Was smart to sit the New England Patriots Defense this week, which had 10.00 points, the lowest DEF score on the team.
- Maurice Jones-Drew had the fourth-highest score among RBs in the league this week with 20.40 points.
- Larry Fitzgerald ranked fifth in the league in scoring among WRs this week with 17.60 points.
- With 14.40 points, Antonio Brown ranked eighth in the league in scoring among WRs this week.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Kevin
- Missed an opportunity by leaving Carson Palmer on the bench. He scored 27.70 points, the seventh-highest score in the league this week.
- Picked up and started Bobby Rainey, who then scored below his 10.81-point projection with 3.50 points.
- Picked up the Chicago Bears Defense, which was last in the matchup in points scored with -2.00.
- Tony Gonzalez scored 4.30 points against a projected 9.47 and has now underachieved in three straight games.
- Even though Kevin lost, only 5 of their 10 starters scored less than their projected points.
- Beginners Luck would be 7-5 if they played Kevin every week.
- Besides Kevin, Beginners Luck would have defeated seven other teams this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Beginners Luck would have defeated Kevin 120.35 - 101.45.
- If they played the same schedule as Kevin, Beginners Luck would be 3-7.
- If Beginners Luck had played every team in the league each week, they would be 50-58.
- Kevin would have lost to six other teams besides Beginners Luck this week.
- Kevin would be 7-3 if they played the same schedule as Beginners Luck.
- Kevin would be 45-63 if they played every team every week.
- Luck has not been with Kevin, as six of their seven losses have come when their opponent scores higher than their season average.
- Beginners Luck won by the largest margin of victory in the league (27.35 points) for the second time this season.
- The loss is the fourth straight for Kevin and extends the longest current losing streak in the league.
- This was the second time this season that Kevin lost by the biggest margin of the week.
- Although Beginners Luck won, it was no thanks to Wes Welker, who scored 3.10 points and has now scored below his projection in three straight weeks.
- Jordan Cameron scored 3.20 points against a projected 6.01 in the win, and has now scored below his projection in three straight games.
- Beginners Luck got the best total score from their WRs of any team this week with 46.20 points.
- Beginners Luck had the second-highest score in the league this week with 114.35 points.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Beginners Luck
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.