Powered by Automated Insights Eagle Eye Narrowly Upsets RG3 EAT A DICK!!! to Avenge Prior Loss
- Eagle Eye
- RG3 EAT A DICK!!!
Eagle Eye (4-8, 1,267.95 points) edged RG3 EAT A DICK!!! (7-5, 1,374.20 points) 111.90 - 110.15 in a matchup with four lead changes. Their top player was Philip Rivers, who had the highest point total in the league this week. RG3 EAT A DICK!!! was the first to put up points and by Sunday was already out in front 7.90 - 0. That advantage disappeared by the end of the early Sunday games and they trailed by 27.30. After the late Sunday games, the lead changed again, and they went ahead 92.60 - 83.50. Sunday night came to an end with Eagle Eye up by 19.30 and they stayed on top through the rest of the matchup.
Smooth Moves by Eagle Eye
- Knowshon Moreno had 29.00 points, the highest RB score of the week and the fourth-highest RB score in the league this season.
- Philip Rivers led the league in scoring with 37.70 points, the second-highest score of any player on Eagle Eye this season.
- Acquired the St. Louis Rams Defense, which exceeded their scoring projection by 232.5%, the fourth-highest percentage in the league.
- Even with only 5 of the 10 starters scoring more than their projection, Eagle Eye was still able to win.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by RG3 EAT A DICK!!!
- Left the New York Giants Defense on the bench, where they scored 7.00 points and beat their projected point total by 119.4%, the ninth-highest percentage in the league this week.
- The Kansas City Chiefs Defense scored the fewest points in the league with -3.00 against a projected 10.24 and underachieved for the fourth time this season.
- It was a beating at QB for RG3 EAT A DICK!!!, as they were outscored 37.70 - 6.55 by Eagle Eye.
- Robert Griffin III had a season-low 6.55 points against a projected 21.10 and underachieved for the sixth time this season.
- Victor Cruz scored a season-low 0.70 points, 5.8% of his projected 12.07, which is his lowest percentage of the year.
- If Eagle Eye played RG3 EAT A DICK!!! every week, they would be 5-7 this season.
- Besides RG3 EAT A DICK!!!, Eagle Eye would have defeated five other teams this week.
- Eagle Eye would be 4-6 if they played the same schedule as RG3 EAT A DICK!!!.
- If Eagle Eye had played every team in the league each week, they would be 45-63.
- RG3 EAT A DICK!!! would have lost to three other teams besides Eagle Eye this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Eagle Eye would have lost to RG3 EAT A DICK!!! 105.60 - 101.00.
- If they played the same schedule as Eagle Eye, RG3 EAT A DICK!!! would be 4-6.
- If they played every team every week, RG3 EAT A DICK!!! would be 63-45.
- Of the losses RG3 EAT A DICK!!! has had, four were against opponents who topped their season scoring average that week.
- RG3 EAT A DICK!!! got a combined 55.70 points from their RBs, their highest combined scoring output from the RB position this season.
- The 1.75-point margin of victory was the smallest in the league this week.
- Eagle Eye beat RG3 EAT A DICK!!! at the top, with two of their starters outscoring the leading point-getter for RG3 EAT A DICK!!!.
- Ben Tate did little to help Eagle Eye, underperforming versus projections for the third straight game with 2.70 points against a projected 15.44.
- Despite being on the winning team, Dez Bryant scored 8.60 points against a projected 11.94 and has now underachieved in three straight games.
- With 20.00 points, Eagle Eye got the lowest combined scoring output from the WR position for any team this week.
- The loss was the third in a row for RG3 EAT A DICK!!!.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Eagle Eye
- RG3 EAT A DICK!!!
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.