Powered by Automated Insights Mr. Hudabega Tops Kevin to Avenge Prior Loss
- Mr. Hudabega
Mr. Hudabega beat Kevin 133.00 - 101.45 and recorded the highest score in the league this week. With the win, Mr. Hudabega clinches a spot in the playoffs. The win was an answer to a 138.60 - 124.70 loss to Kevin in Week 2. Mr. Hudabega (7-4, 1,253.60 points) remains in fourth place while Kevin (5-6, 1,152.50 points) stays in sixth place.
Smooth Moves by Mr. Hudabega
- With 30.50 points against a projected 24.09, Matthew Stafford ranked fourth in the league in scoring and has now overachieved in five straight games.
- With 10.00 points, Phil Dawson, who Mr. Hudabega picked up this week, beat his 7.46-point projection by 34.0%.
- Picked up Jarrett Boykin, who beat his scoring projection by 44.7%, with 9.10 points against a projected 6.29.
- With 24.30 points, Marshawn Lynch ranked second in scoring among all RBs in the league this week.
- With 22.50 points, Vincent Jackson ranked fourth in the league in scoring among WRs this week.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Kevin
- The 6.50 points scored by Steven Jackson fell short of his 10.09-point projection, the fourth straight game where that has happened.
- Kevin would have welcomed more points at WR, where Mr. Hudabega topped them 43.30 - 15.70.
- The RBs on Kevin let them down, getting outgunned by the RBs on Mr. Hudabega 38.50 - 18.80.
- It was a season-low 4.20 points for Brandon Marshall this week. It was also a season-low for his performance versus projections, reaching only 36.9% of a projected point total of 11.39.
- With 3.90 points, Fred Jackson had his lowest output of the season and tallied just 38.2% of his 10.22 projected points, his lowest percentage of the year.
- If Mr. Hudabega played Kevin every week, they would be 5-6 this season.
- Mr. Hudabega would have beaten every other team in the league this week.
- If they played the same schedule as Kevin, Mr. Hudabega would be 3-6.
- If Mr. Hudabega had played every team in the league each week, they would be 57-42.
- Besides Mr. Hudabega, Kevin would have been defeated by six other teams this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Mr. Hudabega would have lost to Kevin 101.90 - 99.15.
- If they played the same schedule as Mr. Hudabega, Kevin would be 4-5.
- If they played every team every week, Kevin would be 43-56.
- Five of the six losses for Kevin this season have come when their opponent scores higher than their season average.
- Mr. Hudabega led the league in scoring for the second time this season with 133.00 points.
- With the loss, Kevin has the longest losing streak in the league, stretching back three straight games.
- Kevin got 15.70 points from their WRs, the lowest combined scoring output from the WR position for any team this week.
- The drafted players on Mr. Hudabega put up 77.6% of the team's points this week.
- Mr. Hudabega outdid their projection in the win, while Kevin came in under their point expectation. Mr. Hudabega is now 6-1 when overachieving, while Kevin falls to 2-4 when failing to reach their projection.
- The margin of victory of 31.55 points was the second-highest margin in the league this week.
- The 101.45 points put up by Kevin ranked eighth in the league this week.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Mr. Hudabega
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.