Powered by Automated Insights I just Rasharded Shocks Eagle Eye to Even Season Series
- I just Rasharded
- Eagle Eye
I just Rasharded overcame a 12.28-point projected spread to beat Eagle Eye, 109.15 - 101.00 for the upset. They benefited from a team-leading 29.90 points from Calvin Johnson and 21.40 from Donald Brown. Even though the teams are tied for 10th place with matching 3-8 records, Eagle Eye has a distinct advantage in points, 1,156.05 - 1,076.00. The stunner was an answer to a 152.70 - 140.30 loss to Eagle Eye in Week 2.
Smooth Moves by I just Rasharded
- Calvin Johnson had 29.90 points, the highest WR score of the week and the sixth-highest WR score in the league this season.
- With 15.00 points, Adam Vinatieri had the highest score for a K in the league this week.
- Donald Brown scored 21.40 points, which ranked third out of all the RBs in the league this week.
- Even with only 3 of the 10 starters scoring more than their projection, I just Rasharded was still able to win.
- The 109.15 points scored by the starters on I just Rasharded compared to the 29.90 points from players left on the bench gave I just Rasharded the second-highest starter/bench scoring ratio in the league this week.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Eagle Eye
- Did not start Matt Ryan, who led the team in scoring with 20.70 points.
- 6 of the 10 starters scored less than their projected points.
- With 7.00 points versus a projected 14.47, the Arizona Cardinals Defense scored only 48.4% of their projected point total.
- All three of the starting RBs scored below their projected points.
- If I just Rasharded played Eagle Eye every week, they would be 6-5 this season.
- Besides Eagle Eye, I just Rasharded would have defeated three other teams this week.
- Had they played each other last week, I just Rasharded would have defeated Eagle Eye 91.30 - 79.30.
- I just Rasharded would be 1-8 if they played the same schedule as Eagle Eye.
- I just Rasharded would be 28-71 if they played every team every week.
- Besides I just Rasharded, Eagle Eye would have been defeated by seven other teams this week.
- Eagle Eye would be 5-4 if they played the same schedule as I just Rasharded.
- If they played every team every week, Eagle Eye would be 39-60.
- Eagle Eye has lost eight times and four of them have come to teams who beat their scoring average in that matchup.
- Eagle Eye scored 101.00 points against a projected 111.13 and underachieved for the eighth time this season, including the last three weeks in a row.
- I just Rasharded beat Eagle Eye at the top, with two of their starters outscoring the leading point-getter for Eagle Eye.
- Hakeem Nicks scored 5.00 points against a projected 7.99 in the win, and has now scored below his projection in five straight games.
- Although I just Rasharded won, it was no thanks to Martellus Bennett, who scored 4.80 points and has now scored below his projection in six straight weeks.
- In upset games this season, Eagle Eye is now 1-2, including losses in their last two such matchups.
- I just Rasharded remains undefeated in upset games this season, improving to 2-0.
- I just Rasharded won while scoring the fewest total points of any winning team in the league this week.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- I just Rasharded
- Eagle Eye
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.