Powered by Automated Insights McCoy Story Topples Favored RG3PenisWine, Streak Climbs to Three
- McCoy Story
McCoy Story defeated RG3PenisWine 122.00 - 105.60 for a second win in as many head-to-head matchups. LeSean McCoy was the determining factor, getting 27.00 points for McCoy Story. The last time these teams met, Jimmy Graham led with 23.90. This is the biggest win for McCoy Story in two head-to-head matchups. They defeated RG3PenisWine 117.05 - 114.80 in Week 2.
Smooth Moves by McCoy Story
- LeSean McCoy had the best RB score of the week and the eighth-highest RB score in the league this season with 27.00 points.
- Matt Forte had 18.50 points, the seventh-highest score among RBs in the league this week.
- The 18.50 points scored by Josh Gordon was the sixth-highest score by a WR in the league this week.
- 6 of 10 players in the starting lineup for McCoy Story topped their projected points.
- Both of the starting RBs scored above their projected points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by RG3PenisWine
- Did not start Robert Griffin III, who scored 29.60 points to rank sixth in the league in scoring.
- RG3PenisWine left the 16.00 points scored by the New York Giants Defense on the bench this week. They beat their projected point total by 349.4%, the second-highest percentage in the league.
- Jamaal Charles did not meet his 17.44 projected points and has now underperformed versus projections for four straight weeks. He also scored a season-low 7.20 points.
- Andre Ellington was last on the team in scoring with 1.30 points against a projected 10.98 and underachieved for the second time this season.
- RG3PenisWine had 6 of their 10 starters score less than their projected points.
- If McCoy Story played RG3PenisWine every week, they would be 6-5 this season.
- Besides RG3PenisWine, McCoy Story would have defeated seven other teams this week.
- McCoy Story would be 6-3 if they played the same schedule as RG3PenisWine.
- If McCoy Story had played every team in the league each week, they would be 61-38.
- Besides McCoy Story, RG3PenisWine would have been defeated by five other teams this week.
- Had they played each other last week, McCoy Story would have lost to RG3PenisWine 118.75 - 106.05.
- RG3PenisWine would be 5-4 if they played the same schedule as McCoy Story.
- RG3PenisWine would be 58-41 if they played every team every week.
- Luck has not been with RG3PenisWine, as three of their four losses have come when their opponent scores higher than their season average.
- RG3PenisWine got their lowest combined scoring output from the RB position this season with only 17.80 points this week.
- In the loss, Steven Hauschka scored 13.00 points against a projected 7.27 and has now overachieved in three straight games.
- McCoy Story got the best total score from their RBs of any team this week with 45.50 points.
- McCoy Story has now won three games in a row.
- RG3PenisWine remains winless in upset games this season, falling to 0-2.
- McCoy Story improves to 2-0 and remains undefeated in upset games this season.
- The 122.00 points scored by McCoy Story ranked second in the league this week.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- McCoy Story
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.