Powered by Automated Insights Just Ruxin Gets Win Against Kevin, Streak Climbs to Six
- Just Ruxin
Just Ruxin recorded the highest point total in the league this week on the way to their sixth straight win when they beat Kevin 138.90 - 101.90. They also clinched a playoff spot. Since the streak started in Week 5, Just Ruxin has moved from fourth place to take the top spot. They're doing it by scoring a lot of points and they own the highest overall point total in the league, averaging 131.00 points per matchup. On top of the loss, Kevin had a starter score zero points (Stephen Gostkowski). Kevin goes to 5-5 and stays in sixth place. Just Ruxin has not had a loss since Week 4 and goes to 8-2.
Smooth Moves by Just Ruxin
- With 28.80 points, Demaryius Thomas had the highest WR score of the week and the seventh-highest WR score in the league this season.
- The 15.60 points scored by Julius Thomas was the highest TE score in the league this week.
- Just Ruxin saw their fifth-largest single-week point total by a player this season with Peyton Manning scoring 38.40 points. The score was also high enough to rank second in the league.
- Sat TE Greg Olsen on the bench, where he had the lowest TE score on the team with 1.40 points.
- Benched Cam Newton, who had the lowest QB score on the team with 8.15 points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Kevin
- Steven Jackson has scored below his projection in three straight games after scoring 2.00 points against a projected 9.81 this week.
- The 3.50 points scored by Vincent Brown fell short of his 6.04-point projection, the fourth straight game where that has happened.
- Just Ruxin had a better day at the QB position, topping Kevin 38.40 - 12.40.
- It was not a good week for Kevin at TE, where they were beaten 15.60 - 2.90.
- Tony Romo did not meet his 21.87-point projection this week, the fifth time that's happened this season. His 12.40 points were also a season-low.
- Just Ruxin would be 7-3 if they played Kevin every week.
- Just Ruxin would have been undefeated if they played every team in the league this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Just Ruxin would have defeated Kevin 139.95 - 89.25.
- If they played the same schedule as Kevin, Just Ruxin would be 4-4.
- If Just Ruxin had played every team in the league each week, they would be 65-25.
- Kevin would have lost to four other teams besides Just Ruxin this week.
- Kevin would be 6-2 if they played the same schedule as Just Ruxin.
- Kevin would be 41-49 if they played every team every week.
- Luck has not been with Kevin, as four of their five losses have come when their opponent scores higher than their season average.
- Just Ruxin topped their point expectations for the fourth week in a row. They have now overperformed versus projections for the seventh time.
- Just Ruxin had a league-high for the week with 138.90 points, which is the 10th-highest score in the league this season.
- Just Ruxin won again and is on a six-game winning streak, currently the longest in the league.
- With a combined 47.30 points from their WRs, Kevin got their highest combined scoring output from the WR position this season.
- Just Ruxin beat Kevin at the top, with two of their starters outscoring the leading point-getter for Kevin.
- Just Ruxin got 73.7% of their points from players they drafted.
- Just Ruxin overachieved in the win, improving to 6-1 when beating their projected points this season, while Kevin falls to 3-2 when scoring above their projected points.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Just Ruxin
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.