Powered by Automated Insights U Nizzo WHO DAT!!!! Rocks Eagle Eye, Undefeated in the Series
- U Nizzo WHO DAT!!!!
- Eagle Eye
U Nizzo WHO DAT!!!! stays undefeated in two matchups against Eagle Eye after another lopsided victory, this time by a final score of 119.40 - 79.30. The margin was particularly pronounced, ranking 10th overall in the league this season. In fact, U Nizzo WHO DAT!!!! plays their best against Eagle Eye, with an average margin of victory of 41.63 points when they play. This week, Drew Brees was the difference, getting 43.60 points. That's a lot more than A.J. Green, who led all players with 28.20 points the last time these teams met. U Nizzo WHO DAT!!!! beat Eagle Eye 129.55 - 86.40 in Week 1 and now averages 124.48 points against them.
Smooth Moves by U Nizzo WHO DAT!!!!
- Drew Brees led the league in scoring and had the ninth-most points in the league this season with 43.60.
- Darren Sproles scored 18.80 points, which ranked fourth out of all the RBs in the league this week.
- Kenny Stills scored 13.50 points and beat his scoring projection by 165.2%, which led the matchup.
- With 12.10 points versus a projected 6.78, Ryan Mathews exceeded his scoring projection by 78.5%.
- With only 5 of their 10 starters beating their projected points, U Nizzo WHO DAT!!!! was still able to win.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Eagle Eye
- Ben Tate, who Eagle Eye picked up this week, scored below his 11.45-point projection with 6.40 points.
- Eagle Eye had 9 starters fail to reach their projections.
- Philip Rivers scored 17.60 points against a projected 26.74 and has now underachieved in four straight games.
- The 6.20 points scored by Antonio Gates fell short of his 10.23-point projection, the fifth straight game where that has happened.
- Brian Hartline has now failed to reach his projection for three straight games. This week he scored 5.70 points versus a projected 8.29.
- If U Nizzo WHO DAT!!!! played Eagle Eye every week, they would be 6-4 this season.
- Besides Eagle Eye, U Nizzo WHO DAT!!!! would have defeated six other teams this week.
- U Nizzo WHO DAT!!!! would have defeated Eagle Eye 111.80 - 92.25 had they played each other last week.
- If they played the same schedule as Eagle Eye, U Nizzo WHO DAT!!!! would be 3-5.
- If U Nizzo WHO DAT!!!! had played every team in the league each week, they would be 49-41.
- Eagle Eye would have been beaten by every other team in the league this week.
- Eagle Eye would be 4-4 if they played the same schedule as U Nizzo WHO DAT!!!!.
- Eagle Eye would be 38-52 if they played every team every week.
- Of the losses Eagle Eye has had, three were against opponents who topped their season scoring average that week.
- The margin of victory of 40.10 points was the largest in the league this week and 10th-biggest in the league this season.
- Eagle Eye was last in the league in scoring for the second time this season.
- U Nizzo WHO DAT!!!! beat their scoring projection for the seventh time this season by scoring 119.40 points against a projected 106.45. They have now overachieved four weeks in a row.
- This was the third time this season that Eagle Eye lost by the week's biggest margin.
- Eagle Eye got a combined 14.60 points from their WRs, their lowest combined scoring output from the WR position this season.
- The 36.20 points by the RBs on U Nizzo WHO DAT!!!! was the season-high for combined points from the position.
- Two of the starters for U Nizzo WHO DAT!!!! scored higher than the leading scorer for Eagle Eye.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- U Nizzo WHO DAT!!!!
- Eagle Eye
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.