Powered by Automated Insights McCoy Story Gets Victory over I just Rasharded, Remains Undefeated Against Them
- McCoy Story
- I just Rasharded
McCoy Story clinches a spot in the playoffs after taking down I just Rasharded again, this time by a final score of 106.05 - 91.30. This week, Riley Cooper was the key difference, getting 22.20 points. It was a downgrade, however, from the 30.70 points Andrew Luck got the last time these teams played. To make matters worse, I just Rasharded had a starter score zero points (Adam Vinatieri). This is the closest win for McCoy Story in two head-to-head matchups. They defeated I just Rasharded 134.40 - 108.20 in Week 1.
Smooth Moves by McCoy Story
- Nabbed Riley Cooper, who beat his scoring projection by 239.4% to lead the matchup in scoring.
- LeSean McCoy had 16.10 points, the sixth-highest score among RBs in the league this week.
- Jimmy Graham had the fourth-highest TE score in the league this week with 5.90 points.
- Even with only 4 of the 10 starters scoring more than their projection, McCoy Story was still able to win.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by I just Rasharded
- Picked up Eli Manning, who scored 10.70 points against his projected 21.03.
- Lamar Miller was last in the matchup in scoring with 1.10 points against a projected 10.23 and underachieved for the fifth time this season.
- Martellus Bennett scored 2.90 points against a projected 7.85 and has now underachieved in five straight games.
- I just Rasharded was not able to win even though only 5 of their 10 starters fell short of their projected point total.
- Left Adam Vinatieri in the starting lineup, where he didn't score any points.
- If McCoy Story played I just Rasharded every week, they would be 8-2 this season.
- McCoy Story would have beaten four other teams besides I just Rasharded this week.
- McCoy Story would have defeated I just Rasharded 151.45 - 103.30 had they played each other last week.
- If they played the same schedule as I just Rasharded, McCoy Story would be 4-4.
- If McCoy Story had played every team in the league each week, they would be 53-37.
- Besides McCoy Story, I just Rasharded would have been defeated by six other teams this week.
- If they played the same schedule as McCoy Story, I just Rasharded would be 2-6.
- I just Rasharded would be 24-66 if they played every team every week.
- I just Rasharded got a combined 59.30 points from their WRs, the highest combined scoring output from the WR position for any team this season.
- McCoy Story had their lowest winning score of the season with 106.05 points.
- McCoy Story was able to cover the 10.85-point spread in the win.
- With a combined 44.80 points from their WRs, McCoy Story got their highest combined scoring output from the WR position this season.
- Despite being on the winning team, James Jones scored 4.40 points against a projected 7.30 and has now underachieved in three straight games.
- Although McCoy Story won, it was no thanks to Steve Smith, who scored 6.30 points and has now scored below his projection in three straight weeks.
- McCoy Story won despite failing to reach their projected point total, improving to 2-2 when doing so. I just Rasharded also failed to reach their point expectation and falls to 1-6 in such games.
- I just Rasharded scored 91.30 points, ranking them eighth in the league in scoring.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- McCoy Story
- I just Rasharded
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.