Powered by Automated Insights Mr. Hudabega Put the Stamp on Beginners Luck, Goes to 2-0 Against Them
- Mr. Hudabega
- Beginners Luck
Mr. Hudabega remains undefeated in two matchups against Beginners Luck with a 99.15 - 81.40 win. Matthew Stafford got 26.85 points and was the reason for the victory. It was about the same output as his 27.55 points in the last matchup with Beginners Luck. To make matters worse, Beginners Luck had a starter score zero points (Brandon Myers). This is the biggest win for Mr. Hudabega in two head-to-head matchups. They beat Beginners Luck 128.05 - 127.30 in Week 1.
Smooth Moves by Mr. Hudabega
- Matthew Stafford put up 26.85 points, which was the ninth-highest score in the league this week.
- Picked up the Houston Texans Defense, which beat their scoring projection by 37.8%, with 7.00 points against a projected 5.08.
- Marshawn Lynch had 22.10 points, the second-highest score among RBs in the league this week.
- Mr. Hudabega was still able to pull out a win with only 4 of their 10 starters exceeding their projected points.
- Greg Zuerlein overachieved by 30.7%, scoring 8.00 points against a projected 6.12.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Beginners Luck
- Wes Welker was last on the team in scoring with 2.10 points, 17.1% of his projected 12.29, which is his lowest percentage of the season.
- Of the 10 starters on Beginners Luck, 6 underperformed versus their projections.
- Did not take Brandon Myers (0 points) out of the starting lineup this week.
- Ben Roethlisberger could not reach his projected point total, scoring only 64.3% of his 22.07-point projection with 14.20 points.
- Garrett Hartley scored only 76.3% of his 9.17-point projection, with 7.00 points.
- Mr. Hudabega would be 7-3 if they played Beginners Luck every week.
- Besides Beginners Luck, Mr. Hudabega would have beaten only two other teams this week.
- If they played the same schedule as Beginners Luck, Mr. Hudabega would be 5-3.
- Mr. Hudabega would be 48-42 if they played every team every week.
- Beginners Luck would have lost to seven other teams besides Mr. Hudabega this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Mr. Hudabega would have lost to Beginners Luck 110.30 - 69.90.
- Beginners Luck would be 5-3 if they played the same schedule as Mr. Hudabega.
- Beginners Luck would be 36-54 if they played every team every week.
- With the loss, Beginners Luck has the longest losing streak in the league, stretching back four straight games.
- Mr. Hudabega had their lowest winning score of the season with 99.15 points.
- Mr. Hudabega won by 17.75 points, covering the 12.49-point spread.
- Mr. Hudabega had two starters score more points than the highest-scoring starter for Beginners Luck.
- Despite being on the winning team, Vincent Jackson scored 2.80 points against a projected 10.83 and has now underachieved in three straight games.
- Heath Miller scored 0.60 points against a projected 6.70 in the win, and has now scored below his projection in three straight games.
- Mr. Hudabega is leveraging their draft well. This week they got 77.7% of their points from players they drafted.
- Beginners Luck ranked ninth in the league in scoring this week.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Mr. Hudabega
- Beginners Luck
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.