Powered by Automated Insights TightEND Comes from Behind to Edge RG3PenisWine to Grab Seventh Place
TightEND (3-7, 1,110.40 points) accumulated the second-highest score for the week to sneak past RG3PenisWine (7-3, 1,158.45 points) 122.95 - 118.75. TightEND was the first to put points on the board and by Sunday was already in front 31.90 - 0. That advantage slipped away after the early Sunday games and they trailed by 78.45. However, by the end of the Sunday night game TightEND took the lead for good with the help of 15.50 points from DeMarco Murray. RG3PenisWine clinches a spot in the playoffs despite the loss.
Smooth Moves by TightEND
- Snatched up Case Keenum, who ranked eighth in the league in scoring with 27.35 points.
- Was smart to sit the New Orleans Saints Defense this week, which had 4.00 points, the lowest DEF score on the team.
- Adrian Peterson scored 19.70 points, which ranked third out of all the RBs in the league this week.
- Andre Johnson scored 15.70 points, the ninth-highest WR score in the league this week.
- DeMarco Murray had the eighth-highest score among RBs in the league this week with 15.50 points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by RG3PenisWine
- Left Robert Griffin III on the bench, where he ranked third in the league in scoring with 36.45 points.
- RG3PenisWine left the 17.90 points scored by Andre Brown on the bench this week. He beat his projected point total by 155.7%, the seventh-highest percentage in the league.
- Vernon Davis was last in the matchup in scoring with 0.20 points against a projected 9.97 and has now underachieved in three straight games.
- The 3.70 points scored by Victor Cruz fell short of his 10.84-point projection, the fifth straight game where that has happened.
- RG3PenisWine could have used more points from the TE position, where TightEND beat them 12.20 - 0.20.
- If TightEND played RG3PenisWine every week, they would be 4-6 this season.
- TightEND would have beaten seven other teams besides RG3PenisWine this week.
- TightEND would have defeated RG3PenisWine 122.90 - 112.65 had they played each other last week.
- TightEND would be 4-4 if they played the same schedule as RG3PenisWine.
- TightEND would be 41-49 if they played every team every week.
- RG3PenisWine would have lost to just two other teams besides TightEND this week.
- If they played the same schedule as TightEND, RG3PenisWine would be 4-4.
- RG3PenisWine would be 55-35 if they played every team every week.
- In the loss, Steven Hauschka had the highest score of any K in the league this season with 19.00 points.
- RG3PenisWine scored 118.75 points and lost. It is the ninth-highest losing score in the league this season.
- At 4.20 points, the margin of victory was the tightest of the week.
- Despite being on the winning team, Anquan Boldin scored 2.30 points against a projected 8.81 and has now underachieved in five straight games.
- With 45.50 points, TightEND got the highest combined scoring output from the RB position for any team this week.
- Both teams topped their projections, but RG3PenisWine performed better versus expectations than TightEND and still lost.
- With the win, TightEND improves to 1-1 in comeback games this season.
- With the loss, RG3PenisWine falls to 3-2 in close games this season.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.