Powered by Automated Insights Randy No Moss Pounds The Chandler Slams, Notches Third in a Row
- Randy No Moss
- The Chandler Slams
Randy No Moss earned their third consecutive win when they destroyed The Chandler Slams 85.62 - 54.32. They were led by Matt Ryan who had 21.72 points and Chris Johnson who got 19.00. The streak, which has been a shot in the arm for Randy No Moss, has allowed them to move up from 12th place in Week 5 to seventh place now. On top of the loss, The Chandler Slams had a starter score zero points (the Denver Broncos Defense). The Chandler Slams falls to 14th place with a 1-6 record. Randy No Moss has recently blown through The Jäger Bombers (112.96 - 76.66) and Id Rather B Gronking (116.04 - 67.30).
Smooth Moves by Randy No Moss
- Put WR Austin Pettis on the bench, where he scored 2.70 points, fewer than any WR in the starting lineup.
- With 9.60 points, Mike Tolbert, who Randy No Moss picked up this week, beat his 7.27-point projection by 32.0%.
- Chris Johnson scored 19.00 points, which ranked sixth out of all the RBs in the league this week.
- Randy No Moss won despite having only 3 of their 9 starters exceed their projected points.
- Both of the starting RBs beat their projected point totals.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by The Chandler Slams
- The Chandler Slams had 7 starters fail to reach their projections.
- Tom Brady has scored below his projection in three straight games after scoring 8.12 points against a projected 17.56 this week.
- The 7.50 points scored by Reggie Wayne fell short of his 13.47-point projection, the third straight game where that has happened.
- At the QB position, The Chandler Slams got outscored 21.72 - 8.12 by Randy No Moss.
- With 1.10 points, Arian Foster had his lowest output of the season and tallied just 7.4% of his 14.96 projected points, his lowest percentage of the year.
- If Randy No Moss played The Chandler Slams every week, they would be 5-2 this season.
- Randy No Moss would have beaten five other teams besides The Chandler Slams this week.
- Randy No Moss would have defeated The Chandler Slams 116.04 - 74.66 had they played each other last week.
- If they played the same schedule as The Chandler Slams, Randy No Moss would be 2-4.
- If Randy No Moss had played every team in the league each week, they would be 39-52.
- The Chandler Slams would have been beaten by every other team in the league this week.
- The Chandler Slams would be 2-4 if they played the same schedule as Randy No Moss.
- The Chandler Slams would be 19-72 if they played every team every week.
- With 54.32 points, The Chandler Slams scored the fewest points in the league this week and had the lowest score of any team this season.
- The Chandler Slams underachieved for the fifth time this season, including the last three weeks in a row, scoring 54.32 points against a projected 91.64 this week.
- The Chandler Slams has the longest current losing streak in the league, having lost five straight games.
- The 85.62 points by Randy No Moss was their lowest winning score of the season.
- Randy No Moss was able to cover the 7.06-point spread in the win.
- The 28.60 points by the RBs on Randy No Moss was the season-high for combined points from the position.
- After the beating, The Chandler Slams is still winless in blowouts this season with a record of 0-3.
- The win was the third in a row for Randy No Moss.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Randy No Moss
- The Chandler Slams
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.