Powered by Automated Insights Ted Baxter Beats Hummerville KINGpins, Moves Up to Eighth Place
- Ted Baxter
- Hummerville KINGpins
Ted Baxter took down Hummerville KINGpins 119.16 - 85.70, led by Calvin Johnson, who recorded the highest player point total this week with 32.00 points. Ted Baxter met their projections and put up 5.8% more than their projected 112.67 points, while Hummerville KINGpins fell short of their projections and got just 84.8% of a projected 101.01. Leading Hummerville KINGpins, Eric Decker (25.00 points) and Aaron Rodgers (23.60) both ranked highly overall for the week. Ted Baxter (3-3-1, 738.40 points) climbs into eighth place and Hummerville KINGpins (5-2, 732.62 points) drops to fifth place.
Smooth Moves by Ted Baxter
- Calvin Johnson scored 32.00 points, the highest of any player on Ted Baxter this season.
- Colin Kaepernick exceeded scoring projections by 28.7%, with 20.76 points against a projected 16.13.
- Ted Baxter won despite having only 4 of their 9 starters exceed their projected points.
- Ted Baxter got the win, overcoming both of their RBs underperforming versus their projections.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Hummerville KINGpins
- Did not start Robert Griffin III, who scored 27.32 points to rank sixth in the league in scoring.
- Did not start Jordan Reed, who scored 23.90 points, surpassing his projected points by 234.3%, the third-highest percentage in the league.
- With 5.00 points against a projected 7.89, the Chicago Bears Defense did not meet their projection for the fourth straight game.
- The RBs for Hummerville KINGpins got outscored 17.30 - 4.00 by the RBs for Ted Baxter.
- At the DEF position, Hummerville KINGpins got outscored by Ted Baxter 12.00 - 5.00.
- Ted Baxter would be 2-5 if they played Hummerville KINGpins every week.
- Ted Baxter would have beaten 10 other teams besides Hummerville KINGpins this week.
- If they played the same schedule as Hummerville KINGpins, Ted Baxter would be 4-2.
- Ted Baxter would be 45-45-1 if they played every team every week.
- Besides Ted Baxter, Hummerville KINGpins would have been defeated by five other teams this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Ted Baxter would have lost to Hummerville KINGpins 102.20 - 97.08.
- Hummerville KINGpins would be 3-3 if they played the same schedule as Ted Baxter.
- If they played every team every week, Hummerville KINGpins would be 45-46.
- Hummerville KINGpins had their lowest output of the season with 85.70 points.
- Ted Baxter had their largest margin of victory so far this year at 33.46 points.
- Hummerville KINGpins got a combined 4.00 points from their RBs, their lowest combined scoring output from the RB position this season.
- In the loss, Matt Prater scored 10.00 points against a projected 7.34 and has now overachieved in six straight games.
- Ted Baxter is leveraging their draft well. This week they got 88.3% of their points from players they drafted.
- Ted Baxter overachieved in the win, improving to 2-1 when beating their projected points this season, while Hummerville KINGpins falls to 2-1 when scoring below their projected points.
- The 119.16 points scored by Ted Baxter ranked third in the league this week.
- Eric Decker performed well in the loss, ranking ninth in the league in scoring with a season-high 25.00 points.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Ted Baxter
- Hummerville KINGpins
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.