Powered by Automated Insights Kenbrell Who? Waxes Blurred Lions for Fourth Straight Win
- Kenbrell Who?
- Blurred Lions
Kenbrell Who? crushed Blurred Lions 130.38 - 72.60 while also putting up the second-highest score this week. Kenbrell Who? is now coming out on top with regularity and is on a four-game win streak, while Blurred Lions is hurting, having lost their last three. Blurred Lions, coming off a 123.98 - 101.28 loss against Knuckle Children, saw their scoring drop off this week. Kenbrell Who? (5-2, 798.16 points) climbs into third place while Blurred Lions (3-4, 732.48 points) drops to ninth place.
Smooth Moves by Kenbrell Who?
- The 26.28 points scored by Matthew Stafford ranked eighth in the league in scoring. It was also his highest output of the season.
- With 24.50 points, A.J. Green ranked 10th in the league in scoring.
- Steven Hauschka scored 13.00 points against a projected 7.09 and has now overachieved in five straight games.
- Delanie Walker had the fifth-highest TE score in the league this week with 12.70 points.
- 5 of the 9 starters on Kenbrell Who? exceeded their projected points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Blurred Lions
- Left Harry Douglas on the bench, where he scored 24.40 points to beat his scoring projection by 139.5%, the fifth-highest percentage in the league.
- Should have started Charles Clay, who underachieved, but still had more points than the starting TE with 7.20 against a projected 7.58.
- C.J. Spiller was last in the matchup in scoring with 2.20 points against a projected 8.83 and underachieved for the sixth time this season.
- It was not a good week for Blurred Lions at TE, where they were beaten 12.70 - 4.20.
- With 6.60 points, Adrian Peterson had his lowest output of the season and tallied just 34.0% of his 19.40 projected points, his lowest percentage of the year.
- Kenbrell Who? would be 4-3 if they played Blurred Lions every week.
- Kenbrell Who? would have beaten 11 other teams besides Blurred Lions this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Kenbrell Who? would have defeated Blurred Lions 131.42 - 101.28.
- Kenbrell Who? would be 4-2 if they played the same schedule as Blurred Lions.
- Kenbrell Who? would be 57-34 if they played every team every week.
- Blurred Lions would have lost to 10 other teams besides Kenbrell Who? this week.
- If they played the same schedule as Kenbrell Who?, Blurred Lions would be 4-2.
- Blurred Lions would be 45-46 if they played every team every week.
- Luck has not been with Blurred Lions, as three of their four losses have come when their opponent scores higher than their season average.
- After scoring 130.38 points against a projected 111.51, Kenbrell Who? has overachieved for four straight weeks.
- The 57.78-point margin of victory was the largest in the league this week and third-biggest in the league this season.
- With the win, Kenbrell Who? has a four-game win streak, currently the longest in the league.
- Blurred Lions had their lowest output of the season with 72.60 points.
- Blurred Lions got a combined 11.00 points from their WRs, their lowest combined scoring output from the WR position this season.
- Kenbrell Who? had two starters score more points than the highest-scoring starter for Blurred Lions.
- Kenbrell Who? got the best total score from their WRs of any team this week with 53.60 points.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Kenbrell Who?
- Blurred Lions
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.