Powered by Automated Insights The Jäger Bombers Stuns Beastie Boyce to Capture 12th Place
- The Jäger Bombers
- Beastie Boyce
The Jäger Bombers accumulated the highest score this week to beat Beastie Boyce 133.48 - 105.08. The Jäger Bombers came into the matchup as the underdog, with a projected spread of 11.89. With this loss, Beastie Boyce scored 98.6% of their projected points, and has now failed to meet projections for four weeks running. Leading Beastie Boyce, Andy Dalton (26.18 points) and Brandon Marshall (25.20) both ranked highly overall for the week. The Jäger Bombers (1-5, 590.24 points) inches up to 12th place while Beastie Boyce (4-2, 649.28 points) drops to sixth place.
Smooth Moves by The Jäger Bombers
- The Kansas City Chiefs Defense had 26.00 points, the second-highest DEF score of the week and the second-highest score among DEF in the league this season.
- With 27.90 points, Vincent Jackson had the highest WR score of the week and the 10th-highest WR score in the league this season.
- Took Coby Fleener out of the starting lineup, who scored 3.10 points on the bench, fewer than the starting TE.
- The 15.00 points scored by Nick Novak, who The Jäger Bombers picked up this week, beat his projected point total of 7.95 by 88.7%.
- Stevan Ridley had 23.50 points, the fourth-highest score among RBs in the league this week.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Beastie Boyce
- Beastie Boyce picked up the Arizona Cardinals Defense, which then fell short of their 9.60-point projection by scoring 5.00 points.
- Beastie Boyce got outscored 26.00 - 5.00 by The Jäger Bombers at the DEF position.
- The Jäger Bombers won the K position battle, beating Beastie Boyce 15.00 - 4.00.
- Beastie Boyce had 6 of their 9 starters score less than their projected points.
- With 1.50 points versus a projected 10.80, James Jones scored only 13.9% of his projected point total.
- The Jäger Bombers would be 1-5 if they played Beastie Boyce every week.
- The Jäger Bombers would have been undefeated if they played every team in the league this week.
- If they played the same schedule as Beastie Boyce, The Jäger Bombers would be 3-2.
- The Jäger Bombers would be 32-46 if they played every team every week.
- In addition to The Jäger Bombers, Beastie Boyce would have lost to just three other teams this week.
- The Jäger Bombers would have lost to Beastie Boyce 91.68 - 76.66 had they played each other last week.
- If they played the same schedule as The Jäger Bombers, Beastie Boyce would be 2-3.
- If they played every team every week, Beastie Boyce would be 50-28.
- Beastie Boyce scored 105.08 points against a projected 106.61 and has underachieved for four straight weeks.
- The Jäger Bombers led the league in scoring and set their new season-high with 133.48 points.
- Although Beastie Boyce lost, they did put up the ninth-highest score for a losing team in the league this season.
- The 42.30 points by the RBs on The Jäger Bombers was the season-high for combined points from the position.
- With the win, The Jäger Bombers snapped their five-game losing streak.
- The Jäger Bombers overachieved in the win, improving to 1-2 when beating their projected points this season, while Beastie Boyce falls to 2-2 when scoring below their projected points.
- In the loss, Andy Dalton ranked eighth in the league in scoring with a season-high 26.18 points.
- In the loss, Brandon Marshall had the third-highest WR score in the league this week with 25.20 points.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- The Jäger Bombers
- Beastie Boyce
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.