Powered by Automated Insights Kenbrell Who? Picks Apart The Chandler Slams, Makes It Three in a Row
- Kenbrell Who?
- The Chandler Slams
Kenbrell Who? picked up their third win in a row when they annihilated The Chandler Slams 131.42 - 74.66, recording the second-highest score this week. The streak, which has been a shot in the arm for Kenbrell Who?, has allowed them to move up from 10th place in Week 4 to fourth place now. They also have the third-highest scoring output in the league at 111.30 points per matchup. To make matters worse, The Chandler Slams got zero points from Mike Williams. The Chandler Slams slides to 13th place with a 1-5 record. Kenbrell Who? has recently steamrolled The Jäger Bombers (118.88 - 104.78) and Beastie Boyce (135.88 - 91.68).
Smooth Moves by Kenbrell Who?
- Knowshon Moreno had 31.90 points, the highest RB score of the week and the second-highest RB score in the league this season.
- Made a good move in sitting Eddie Lacy this week. He brought in 13.00 points, the fewest of any RB on the team.
- Matthew Stafford had the third-highest QB score in the league this week with 25.52 points.
- A.J. Green scored 19.30 points, the seventh-highest WR score in the league this week.
- Giovani Bernard had 19.00 points, the seventh-highest score among RBs in the league this week.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by The Chandler Slams
- Picked up and started Brent Celek, who then scored below his 6.39-point projection with 1.50 points.
- The Chandler Slams had 7 starters fail to reach their projections.
- It was a bad week at RB for The Chandler Slams, who was outscored at the position 50.90 - 24.60 by Kenbrell Who?.
- Daryl Richardson did not meet his 4.82-point projection this week, the fourth time that's happened this season. His 2.80 points were also a season-low.
- Left Mike Williams in the starting lineup, where he didn't score any points.
- Kenbrell Who? would be 5-1 if they played The Chandler Slams every week.
- Kenbrell Who? would have beaten 11 other teams besides The Chandler Slams this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Kenbrell Who? would have defeated The Chandler Slams 135.88 - 76.48.
- Kenbrell Who? would be 2-3 if they played the same schedule as The Chandler Slams.
- Kenbrell Who? would be 45-33 if they played every team every week.
- Besides Kenbrell Who?, The Chandler Slams would have been defeated by 10 other teams this week.
- If they played the same schedule as Kenbrell Who?, The Chandler Slams would be 2-3.
- If they played every team every week, The Chandler Slams would be 19-59.
- After scoring 131.42 points against a projected 105.71, Kenbrell Who? has overachieved for three straight weeks.
- Kenbrell Who? has won three straight games, the longest current winning streak in the league.
- The 56.76-point margin of victory was the largest in the league this week and third-biggest in the league this season.
- The Chandler Slams got their lowest combined scoring output from the WR position this season with only 16.20 points this week.
- Kenbrell Who? got a combined 50.90 points from their RBs, their highest combined scoring output from the RB position this season.
- Kenbrell Who? beat The Chandler Slams at the top, with two of their starters outscoring the leading point-getter for The Chandler Slams.
- In games that are blowouts, Kenbrell Who? is now 2-1, including wins in their last two such matchups.
- It was the worst loss of the season for The Chandler Slams, with the margin of victory coming in at 56.76 points.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Kenbrell Who?
- The Chandler Slams
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.