Powered by Automated Insights Ted Baxter Beats The Chandler Slams, Hands Them Third Straight Defeat
- Ted Baxter
- The Chandler Slams
Ted Baxter picked up 25.60 points from Pierre Thomas and 21.60 from Jason Witten, taking down The Chandler Slams 100.62 - 76.48. The Chandler Slams has had a string of bad luck lately and is on a three-game losing streak. The Chandler Slams was done in by a substantial drop in scoring from last week's 147.68 - 102.04 loss against Blurred Lions. The margin could have been larger, Ted Baxter had a starter score zero points (Calvin Johnson). Ted Baxter (2-3, 522.16 points) falls to 10th place and The Chandler Slams (1-4, 443.64 points) sinks into 12th place.
Smooth Moves by Ted Baxter
- Pierre Thomas had the best RB score of the week and the ninth-highest RB score in the league this season with 25.60 points.
- Took Jermaine Gresham out of the starting lineup, who scored 4.40 points on the bench, fewer than the starting TE.
- Jason Witten scored 21.60 points to rank second among TEs in the league this week.
- Even with a zero from starter Calvin Johnson, Ted Baxter was still able to win.
- The New England Patriots Defense exceeded scoring projections by 40.8%, with 12.00 points against a projected 8.52.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by The Chandler Slams
- Did not start Jacquizz Rodgers, who led the team in scoring with 19.80 points and beat his projected point total by 89.1%, the highest percentage on the team.
- Roddy White has scored below his projection in every game this season after scoring 6.50 points against a projected 8.78 this week.
- It was not a good week for The Chandler Slams at TE, where they were beaten 21.60 - 9.00.
- At the DEF position, The Chandler Slams got outscored by Ted Baxter 12.00 - 4.00.
- The 6.88 points scored by Tom Brady was a season-low for both scoring and for his performance against projections. He reached only 36.2% of his 19.00 projected points this week.
- If Ted Baxter played The Chandler Slams every week, they would be 4-1 this season.
- Ted Baxter would have beaten five other teams besides The Chandler Slams this week.
- Ted Baxter would be 2-2 if they played the same schedule as The Chandler Slams.
- Ted Baxter would be 30-35 if they played every team every week.
- Besides Ted Baxter, The Chandler Slams would have been defeated by 11 other teams this week.
- Ted Baxter would have lost to The Chandler Slams 102.04 - 94.98 had they played each other last week.
- The Chandler Slams would be 0-4 if they played the same schedule as Ted Baxter.
- The Chandler Slams would be 17-48 if they played every team every week.
- Ted Baxter got a combined 42.40 points from their RBs, their highest combined scoring output from the RB position this season.
- The margin of victory of 24.14 points was the biggest of the season for Ted Baxter.
- Two of the starters for Ted Baxter scored higher than the leading scorer for The Chandler Slams.
- Although Ted Baxter won, it was no thanks to Colin Kaepernick, who scored 9.92 points and has now scored below his projection in four straight weeks.
- The loss was a familiar refrain for The Chandler Slams, as they have now dropped three in a row.
- Ted Baxter outdid their projection in the win, while The Chandler Slams came in under their point expectation. Ted Baxter is now 1-1 when overachieving, while The Chandler Slams falls to 1-2 when failing to reach their projection.
- Ted Baxter was able to win despite putting up the smallest point total of any winning team in the league this week.
- The Chandler Slams ranked 13th in the league in scoring this week.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Ted Baxter
- The Chandler Slams
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.