Powered by Automated Insights Id Rather B Gronking Gets Victory Against Blurred Lions for Third Straight Win
- Id Rather B Gronking
- Blurred Lions
Id Rather B Gronking benefited from the second-highest point total by a player this season from Tony Romo on the way to their third straight win when they beat Blurred Lions 125.24 - 92.88. The streak, which has been a shot in the arm for Id Rather B Gronking, has allowed them to move up from sixth place in Week 3 to second place now. They also have the third-highest scoring output in the league at 119.89 points per matchup. Blurred Lions goes to 3-2 and falls to seventh place. Id Rather B Gronking has recently run over The Jäger Bombers (137.74 - 60.56) and Mundane morning QB (119.74 - 98.82).
Smooth Moves by Id Rather B Gronking
- Id Rather B Gronking got their highest point total by a player this season from Tony Romo, who had 41.94 points.
- The 18.00 points scored by Justin Tucker was the second-highest K score of the week and is the second-highest K score in the league this season.
- Ray Rice had 23.20 points, the fourth-highest score among RBs in the league this week.
- Frank Gore had the 10th-highest score among RBs in the league this week with 14.10 points.
- Id Rather B Gronking was still able to pull out a win with only 4 of their 9 starters exceeding their projected points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Blurred Lions
- Picked up Robbie Gould, who was last on the team in scoring with 4.00 points.
- Id Rather B Gronking won the K position battle, beating Blurred Lions 18.00 - 4.00.
- Blurred Lions was not able to win even though only 3 of their 9 starters fell short of their projected point total.
- With 5.80 points, Larry Fitzgerald scored only 47.3% of his 12.26 projected point total.
- Michael Floyd scored only 79.6% of his 10.80-point projection, with 8.60 points.
- If Id Rather B Gronking played Blurred Lions every week, they would be 4-1 this season.
- Besides Blurred Lions, Id Rather B Gronking would have defeated 10 other teams this week.
- Id Rather B Gronking would be 3-1 if they played the same schedule as Blurred Lions.
- Id Rather B Gronking would be 49-16 if they played every team every week.
- Besides Id Rather B Gronking, Blurred Lions would have been defeated by seven other teams this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Id Rather B Gronking would have lost to Blurred Lions 147.68 - 119.74.
- If they played the same schedule as Id Rather B Gronking, Blurred Lions would be 3-1.
- If they played every team every week, Blurred Lions would be 37-28.
- Id Rather B Gronking bested their projected points again, the fourth time this season they have done so, including a streak of three straight games.
- Id Rather B Gronking won again and is on a three-game winning streak, currently the longest in the league.
- Id Rather B Gronking covered the 29.31-point spread, winning by 32.36 points.
- The 15.90 total points by the WRs on Id Rather B Gronking was their lowest WR output this season.
- Two of the starters for Id Rather B Gronking scored higher than the leading scorer for Blurred Lions.
- Id Rather B Gronking overachieved in the win, improving to 4-0 when beating their projected points this season, while Blurred Lions falls to 2-1 when scoring above their projected points.
- With 125.24 points, Id Rather B Gronking scored the third-most points in the league this week.
- Marques Colston was on the winning team, but scored a season-low 2.50 points, only 19.5% of his 12.79-point projection, his lowest percentage of the season.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Id Rather B Gronking
- Blurred Lions
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.