Powered by Automated Insights Kenbrell Who? Squashes Beastie Boyce, Knocking Them from First Place
- Kenbrell Who?
- Beastie Boyce
Kenbrell Who? (eighth place, 3-2, 536.36 points) pushes Beastie Boyce (4-1, 544.20 points) out of the league's top spot after thrashing them 135.88 - 91.68. They also registered the second-highest point total in the league this week. With this loss, Beastie Boyce scored 83.2% of their projected points, and has now failed to meet projections for three weeks running. Beastie Boyce was led by James Jones with 20.70 points and Matt Forte who scored 13.50.
Smooth Moves by Kenbrell Who?
- With 32.80 points, Alshon Jeffery had the highest WR score of the week and the third-highest WR score in the league this season.
- The 27.10 points scored by Dez Bryant ranked sixth in the league in scoring. It was also his highest output of the season.
- Made the right move in benching Dwayne Bowe, who had 5.50 points, the lowest total of any starting WR on Kenbrell Who?.
- The 15.00 points by Steven Hauschka topped a projected 7.39, extending his overachievement streak to three weeks.
- The St. Louis Rams Defense scored a season-high 15.00 points and beat their scoring projection by a season-high 45.2%.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Beastie Boyce
- Left T.Y. Hilton on the bench, where he scored the fifth-most points in the league and beat his projected point total by 193.2%, the ninth-highest percentage in the league.
- Picked up and started the Atlanta Falcons Defense, which scored a team-worst 34.3% of their projected point total for 3.00 points, which was also last on the team.
- 7 of the starters on Beastie Boyce underperformed versus their projections.
- With 9.98 points against a projected 15.02, Andy Dalton did not meet his projection for the third straight game.
- Brandon Myers has now failed to reach his projection for three straight games. This week he scored 4.50 points versus a projected 8.41.
- Kenbrell Who? would be 2-3 if they played Beastie Boyce every week.
- Besides Beastie Boyce, Kenbrell Who? would have defeated 11 other teams this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Kenbrell Who? would have defeated Beastie Boyce 118.88 - 107.64.
- Kenbrell Who? would be 3-1 if they played the same schedule as Beastie Boyce.
- If Kenbrell Who? had played every team in the league each week, they would be 33-32.
- Beastie Boyce would have lost to eight other teams besides Kenbrell Who? this week.
- If they played the same schedule as Kenbrell Who?, Beastie Boyce would be 3-1.
- If they played every team every week, Beastie Boyce would be 41-24.
- This is the third game in a row where Beastie Boyce has failed to reach their projected points.
- Kenbrell Who? had their highest score of the season and the 10th-highest in the league this season with 135.88 points.
- The 44.20-point margin of victory was the biggest of the season for Kenbrell Who? and eighth-largest in the league this season.
- The loss snapped a four-game win streak by Beastie Boyce.
- The 68.50 points by the WRs on Kenbrell Who? was the season-high for combined points from the position.
- Beastie Boyce got a combined 19.10 points from their RBs, their lowest combined scoring output from the RB position this season.
- Two of the starters for Kenbrell Who? scored higher than the leading scorer for Beastie Boyce.
- A.J. Green scored 8.60 points against a projected 15.15 in the win, and has now scored below his projection in four straight games.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Kenbrell Who?
- Beastie Boyce
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.