Powered by Automated Insights Randy No Moss Executes Comeback to Starch The Jäger Bombers to Move into 11th Place
- Randy No Moss
- The Jäger Bombers
Facing an 11.06-point deficit on Monday night, Randy No Moss scored 47.36, bulldozing The Jäger Bombers 112.96 - 76.66 and also claim the highest point total they've scored this season. The Jäger Bombers is watching the season slip away and is winless. The Jäger Bombers was done in by a significant drop in scoring from last week's 118.88 - 104.78 loss against Kenbrell Who?. The margin could have been larger, Randy No Moss had a starter score zero points (the Houston Texans Defense). Randy No Moss (2-3, 473.86 points) inches up to 11th place and The Jäger Bombers (0-5, 456.76 points) is still looking up at everyone from the cellar.
Smooth Moves by Randy No Moss
- The 16.00 points scored by Chris Johnson, who Randy No Moss traded for this week, beat his projected point total of 10.93 by 46.4%.
- Traded for Tony Gonzalez, who scored 14.70 points, beating his 11.53-point projection by 27.5%.
- With 16.90 points, Denarius Moore ranked 10th in the league in scoring among WRs this week.
- With 16.30 points, Vernon Davis had the fourth-highest score of any TE in the league this week.
- Randy No Moss had most of their starters beat their scoring projection (6 out of 9).
Toyota Missed Opportunities by The Jäger Bombers
- Should have started Willis McGahee, who beat his scoring projection with 13.20 points against a projected 7.37.
- Ryan Mathews was last on the team in scoring with 0.80 points, 7.6% of his projected 10.46, which is his lowest percentage of the season.
- The TE position was a letdown for The Jäger Bombers, where they were outscored 31.00 - 8.70 by Randy No Moss.
- 5 of the 9 starters scored less than their projected points.
- Anquan Boldin could not reach his projected point total, scoring only 28.1% of his 11.05-point projection with 3.10 points.
- Randy No Moss would be 3-2 if they played The Jäger Bombers every week.
- Randy No Moss would have beaten seven other teams besides The Jäger Bombers this week.
- If they played the same schedule as The Jäger Bombers, Randy No Moss would be 1-3.
- Randy No Moss would be 23-42 if they played every team every week.
- The Jäger Bombers would have lost to 10 other teams besides Randy No Moss this week.
- Randy No Moss would have lost to The Jäger Bombers 104.78 - 95.84 had they played each other last week.
- The Jäger Bombers would be 1-3 if they played the same schedule as Randy No Moss.
- The Jäger Bombers would be 19-46 if they played every team every week.
- The Jäger Bombers has lost five times and three of them have come to teams who beat their scoring average in that matchup.
- Randy No Moss had their highest score of the season with 112.96 points.
- With the win, Randy No Moss snapped their three-game losing streak.
- The 10.40 total points by the RBs on The Jäger Bombers was their smallest RB output this season.
- With a combined 31.00 points from their TEs, Randy No Moss got their highest combined scoring output from the TE position this season.
- Randy No Moss had their largest margin of victory so far this year at 36.30 points.
- After scoring 10.40 points against a projected 7.89, Kendall Wright has now exceeded his projection in four straight weeks.
- Randy No Moss inflicted some pain in the big win and is now 1-1 in blowouts this year.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Randy No Moss
- The Jäger Bombers
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.