Powered by Automated Insights Knuckle Children Pulls Off Comeback over Ted Baxter
- Knuckle Children
- Ted Baxter
Knuckle Children (2-2, 498.60 points) beat Ted Baxter (1-3, 421.54 points) 113.52 - 94.98 in a back-and-forth battle. They were led by Alex Smith who had 25.22 points and Jimmy Graham who had 24.00. Ted Baxter scored first and went into Sunday in front 13.78 - 0. That lead disappeared by the end of the early Sunday games and they trailed 75.22 - 58.28. The lead switched direction again after the Sunday night game, and Ted Baxter had an 88.68 - 79.62 edge. However, Knuckle Children pulled out the victory with a comeback on Monday night.
Smooth Moves by Knuckle Children
- Jimmy Graham scored 24.00 points, the third-highest TE score of the week and the ninth-highest TE score in the league this season.
- Alex Smith ranked 10th in the league in scoring with 25.22 points, his highest output of the season.
- The 21.20 points scored by Jamaal Charles was the seventh-highest score of any RB in the league this week.
- 5 of the 9 starters on Knuckle Children exceeded their projected points.
- The Seattle Seahawks Defense scored 17.00 points and beat their scoring projection by 63.9%, which led the team.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Ted Baxter
- Vincent Brown has scored below his projection in every game this season after scoring 7.60 points against a projected 9.80 this week.
- Ted Baxter had 7 of their 9 starters score less than their projected points.
- Colin Kaepernick has now failed to reach his projection for three straight games. This week he scored 13.78 points versus a projected 19.53.
- Jason Witten scored 6.80 points against a projected 12.19 and has now underachieved in three straight games.
- At the DEF position, Ted Baxter got outscored by Knuckle Children 17.00 - 4.00.
- If Knuckle Children played Ted Baxter every week, they would be 3-1 this season.
- Besides Ted Baxter, Knuckle Children would have defeated eight other teams this week.
- Knuckle Children would have defeated Ted Baxter 130.12 - 93.90 had they played each other last week.
- Knuckle Children would be 2-1 if they played the same schedule as Ted Baxter.
- If Knuckle Children had played every team in the league each week, they would be 32-20.
- Besides Knuckle Children, Ted Baxter would have been defeated by 10 other teams this week.
- Ted Baxter would be 1-2 if they played the same schedule as Knuckle Children.
- Ted Baxter would be 24-28 if they played every team every week.
- Ted Baxter has underachieved for three straight weeks, having scored 94.98 points against a projected 107.63 this week.
- Knuckle Children scored 113.52 points against a projected 111.57 and has overachieved for three straight weeks.
- Knuckle Children won by 18.54 points, covering the 3.94-point spread.
- The 20.10 total points by the WRs on Knuckle Children was their lowest WR output this season.
- With the win, Knuckle Children improves to 1-1 in comeback games this season.
- In the loss, Reggie Bush scored 25.30 points, the 10th-highest RB score in the league this season.
- Ted Baxter scored 94.98 points, ranking them 12th in the league in scoring.
- Although Knuckle Children won, Stevie Johnson scored a season-low 0.40 points and only reached 3.5% of his projection, his lowest such percentage this season.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Knuckle Children
- Ted Baxter
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.