Powered by Automated Insights Kenbrell Who? Tops The Jäger Bombers to Capture Eighth Place
- Kenbrell Who?
- The Jäger Bombers
Dez Bryant recorded 23.10 points and Matthew Stafford scored 17.48 as Kenbrell Who? beat The Jäger Bombers, 118.88 - 104.90. The Jäger Bombers is headed for a lost season, and doesn't have a win to speak of yet. The Jäger Bombers was coming off a 137.74 - 60.56 loss against Id Rather B Gronking and saw their scoring explode this week. Kenbrell Who? (2-2, 400.48 points) climbs into eighth place and The Jäger Bombers (0-4, 380.22 points) stays in the cellar.
Smooth Moves by Kenbrell Who?
- Dez Bryant ranked fifth in the league in scoring among WRs this week with 23.10 points.
- Dwayne Bowe scored a season-high 13.80 points and beat his scoring projection by a season-high 37.9%.
- With 13.00 points, the San Francisco 49ers Defense had their highest output of the season and beat their projected point total by a season-high 62.1%.
- 6 of 9 players in the starting lineup for Kenbrell Who? topped their projected points.
- Knowshon Moreno overachieved by 58.4%, scoring 15.60 points against a projected 9.85.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by The Jäger Bombers
- Greg Zuerlein has scored below his projection in three straight games after scoring 4.00 points against a projected 7.13 this week.
- The Jäger Bombers had no luck at the K position, losing the point battle 13.00 - 4.00 to Kenbrell Who?.
- Maurice Jones-Drew had the fewest points of any starter on the team and had a season-low 3.30 points.
- Vincent Jackson did not meet his 9.55 projected points and has now underperformed versus projections for three straight weeks. He also scored a season-low 3.70 points.
- The Jäger Bombers was not able to win even though only 4 of their 9 starters fell short of their projected point total.
- If Kenbrell Who? played The Jäger Bombers every week, they would be 3-1 this season.
- Besides The Jäger Bombers, Kenbrell Who? would have defeated nine other teams this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Kenbrell Who? would have defeated The Jäger Bombers 84.80 - 60.56.
- If they played the same schedule as The Jäger Bombers, Kenbrell Who? would be 1-2.
- If Kenbrell Who? had played every team in the league each week, they would be 21-31.
- Besides Kenbrell Who?, The Jäger Bombers would have been defeated by five other teams this week.
- The Jäger Bombers would be 2-1 if they played the same schedule as Kenbrell Who?.
- If they played every team every week, The Jäger Bombers would be 17-35.
- It was a tough loss for The Jäger Bombers, which put up the eighth-biggest score for a losing team in the league this season.
- Kenbrell Who? won by 13.98 points, covering the 5.02-point spread.
- With 118.88 points, Kenbrell Who? had their highest score so far this season.
- The 26.10 points by the RBs on Kenbrell Who? was the season-high for combined points from the position.
- A.J. Green scored 8.60 points against a projected 14.29 in the win, and has now scored below his projection in three straight games.
- The Jäger Bombers is in last place in the league for the second week this season.
- The win saw Kenbrell Who? top their projected points, giving them a 1-0 record when beating their projection. The Jäger Bombers also overachieved and falls to 0-2 when doing so.
- Anquan Boldin was on the losing team, but still had the 10th-highest score of any WR in the league this week with 17.50 points.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Kenbrell Who?
- The Jäger Bombers
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.