Powered by Automated Insights Hummerville KINGpins Gets Win Against Rookie Mistakes, Makes It Four in a Row
- Hummerville KINGpins
- Rookie Mistakes
Hummerville KINGpins picked up 21.70 points from Kenbrell Thompkins and 14.08 from Robert Griffin III to take down Rookie Mistakes 96.28 - 89.02. With Hummerville KINGpins undefeated and Rookie Mistakes winless, it appears that they are headed in different directions this season. Rookie Mistakes was led by Victor Cruz with 27.40 points and Michael Vick who scored 14.02. The outcome could have gone the other way, Rookie Mistakes had a starter score zero points (Mason Crosby). Hummerville KINGpins (4-0, 437.26 points) climbs into second place while Rookie Mistakes (0-4, 392.90 points) stays in 13th place.
Smooth Moves by Hummerville KINGpins
- Kenbrell Thompkins scored 21.70 points, the eighth-highest WR score in the league this week.
- Matt Prater scored 12.00 points to beat his projected point total by 170.3%, which led the matchup.
- With 10.00 points versus a projected 8.06, Heath Miller exceeded his scoring projection by 24.1%.
- Even with only 3 of the 9 starters scoring more than their projection, Hummerville KINGpins was still able to win.
- Hummerville KINGpins won even though all three of their RBs scored below their projected points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Rookie Mistakes
- Picked up and started Dallas Clark, who then scored below his 6.80-point projection with 5.40 points.
- Got beat by Hummerville KINGpins even though they had their lowest-scoring week of the season.
- After a season-low 7.60 points against a projected 15.98, Doug Martin has now scored below his projection in every game this season.
- DeAndre Hopkins had two season-lows this week. He scored a season-low 3.70 points and recorded only 36.7% of his 10.09-point projection.
- The 14.02 points scored by Michael Vick was a season-low for both scoring and for his performance against projections. He reached only 74.3% of his 18.87 projected points this week.
- Hummerville KINGpins would be 2-2 if they played Rookie Mistakes every week.
- Hummerville KINGpins would have beaten only three other teams besides Rookie Mistakes this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Hummerville KINGpins would have defeated Rookie Mistakes 132.76 - 87.84.
- Hummerville KINGpins would be 1-2 if they played the same schedule as Rookie Mistakes.
- If Hummerville KINGpins had played every team in the league each week, they would be 24-28.
- Besides Hummerville KINGpins, Rookie Mistakes would have been defeated by 11 other teams this week.
- Rookie Mistakes would be 2-1 if they played the same schedule as Hummerville KINGpins.
- Rookie Mistakes would be 21-31 if they played every team every week.
- Trent Richardson scored 13.10 points against a projected 18.39 in the win and has now scored below his projection in every game this season.
- The margin of victory of 7.26 points was the smallest in the league this week.
- The 40.70 points by the WRs on Rookie Mistakes was the season-high for combined points from the position.
- Hummerville KINGpins won even though Rookie Mistakes performed better against their scoring projection. Rookie Mistakes scored 93.5% of their 95.20 projected points, while Hummerville KINGpins recorded 92.1% of their 104.59-point projection.
- In the loss, Victor Cruz scored 27.40 points, the ninth-highest WR score in the league this season.
- Hummerville KINGpins was able to win despite putting up the smallest point total of any winning team in the league this week.
- Rookie Mistakes scored 89.02 points, ranking them 13th in the league in scoring.
- Hummerville KINGpins won despite failing to reach their projected point total, improving to 1-0 when doing so. Rookie Mistakes also failed to reach their point expectation and falls to 0-3 in such games.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Hummerville KINGpins
- Rookie Mistakes
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.