Powered by Automated Insights Beastie Boyce Gets Late Win Against Randy No Moss to Grab First Place
- Beastie Boyce
- Randy No Moss
Beastie Boyce (4-0, 452.52 points) defeated Randy No Moss (1-3, 360.90 points) 107.64 - 95.84 in a matchup with several lead changes. They were led by Darren Sproles who had 27.70 points and Wes Welker who had 23.10. Randy No Moss began the Sunday games already ahead 8.80 - 3.00. That lead disappeared by the end of the early Sunday games and they trailed 55.14 - 44.60. The lead switched direction again after the Sunday night game, and Randy No Moss had a 90.84 - 79.94 edge. However, Beastie Boyce pulled out the victory with a comeback on Monday night.
Smooth Moves by Beastie Boyce
- Darren Sproles had the best RB score of the week and the fourth-highest RB score in the league this season with 27.70 points.
- Wes Welker scored 23.10 points, the fifth-highest WR score in the league this week.
- With 20.20 points, Matt Forte ranked eighth in scoring among all RBs in the league this week.
- The Arizona Cardinals Defense scored a season-high 12.00 points.
- Starter Brandon Myers put up a zero, but Beastie Boyce still won.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Randy No Moss
- C.J. Spiller has scored below his projection in every game this season after scoring 7.70 points against a projected 12.94 this week.
- It was a season-low 1.60 points for Kyle Rudolph this week. It was also a season-low for his performance versus projections, reaching only 24.4% of a projected point total of 6.57.
- The 13.80 points scored by Julio Jones was a season-low for both scoring and for his performance against projections. He reached only 84.2% of his 16.39 projected points this week.
- Of the 9 starters on Randy No Moss, 6 underperformed versus their projections.
- Caleb Sturgis could not reach his projected point total, scoring only 73.7% of his 6.78-point projection with 5.00 points.
- Beastie Boyce would be 4-0 if they played Randy No Moss every week.
- Besides Randy No Moss, Beastie Boyce would have defeated seven other teams this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Beastie Boyce would have defeated Randy No Moss 88.20 - 66.14.
- If they played the same schedule as Randy No Moss, Beastie Boyce would be 2-1.
- If Beastie Boyce had played every team in the league each week, they would be 37-15.
- Randy No Moss would have lost to nine other teams besides Beastie Boyce this week.
- If they played the same schedule as Beastie Boyce, Randy No Moss would be 2-1.
- If they played every team every week, Randy No Moss would be 15-37.
- Beastie Boyce won by 11.80 points, covering the 4.62-point spread.
- Beastie Boyce got a combined 49.60 points from their RBs, their highest combined scoring output from the RB position this season.
- Phil Dawson scored 3.00 points against a projected 8.61 in the win, and has now scored below his projection in three straight games.
- The loss was the third in a row for Randy No Moss.
- Randy No Moss falls to 1-1 in comeback games this season.
- Beastie Boyce is in first place, the first week that they have sat atop the standings.
- Beastie Boyce underachieved in the win, improving to 2-0 when failing to reach their projected points this season, while Randy No Moss falls to 1-2 when scoring below their projected points.
- Randy No Moss ranked 11th in the league in scoring this week.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Beastie Boyce
- Randy No Moss
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.