Powered by Automated Insights Ted Baxter Gets Victory over Rookie Mistakes to Grab Ninth Place
- Ted Baxter
- Rookie Mistakes
Calvin Johnson recorded 21.00 points and Jordy Nelson scored 13.30 as Ted Baxter defeated Rookie Mistakes, 93.90 - 87.84. Rookie Mistakes has stumbled in the early part of the season and is winless. Cecil Shorts III led Rookie Mistakes with 18.30 points while Michael Vick racked up 17.94. It could have gone the other way, Rookie Mistakes had a starter score zero points (Dwayne Allen). Ted Baxter (1-2, 326.56 points) climbs into ninth place while Rookie Mistakes (0-3, 303.88 points) drops to 13th place.
Smooth Moves by Ted Baxter
- Sat Vincent Brown, who scored fewer points than any WR in the starting lineup with 2.10.
- Calvin Johnson led the matchup in scoring with 21.00 points.
- The 12.20 points scored by DeAngelo Williams were a season-high.
- In scoring 11.00 points, Matt Bryant put up his largest point total of the year.
- 5 of the 9 starters on Ted Baxter exceeded their projected points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Rookie Mistakes
- Did not start Ronnie Hillman, who scored 14.30 points and beat his projected point total by 1,081.8%, which was the highest percentage in the league.
- Doug Martin scored 11.80 points against a projected 16.58 and has now underachieved in every game this season.
- The Pittsburgh Steelers Defense has scored below their projection in every game this season after scoring 3.00 points against a projected 6.53 this week.
- At the DEF position, Rookie Mistakes got outscored by Ted Baxter 12.00 - 3.00.
- Victor Cruz did not meet his 13.78-point projection this week, the first time that's happened this season. His 4.00 points were also a season-low.
- Ted Baxter would be 2-1 if they played Rookie Mistakes every week.
- Ted Baxter would have beaten six other teams besides Rookie Mistakes this week.
- Ted Baxter would be 0-2 if they played the same schedule as Rookie Mistakes.
- If Ted Baxter had played every team in the league each week, they would be 22-17.
- Rookie Mistakes would have lost to seven other teams besides Ted Baxter this week.
- Ted Baxter would have lost to Rookie Mistakes 108.62 - 102.68 had they played each other last week.
- If they played the same schedule as Ted Baxter, Rookie Mistakes would be 0-2.
- Rookie Mistakes would be 20-19 if they played every team every week.
- Fred Jackson scored 12.90 points against a projected 10.09 in the loss and has now beaten his projection in every game this season.
- Chris Ivory had a season-low 0.50 points against a projected 9.17 in the win and has now scored below his projection in every game this season.
- Ted Baxter won but failed to cover the 16.38-point spread, winning by 6.06 points.
- Ted Baxter won even though Rookie Mistakes performed better against their scoring projection. Rookie Mistakes scored 91.7% of their 95.74 projected points, while Ted Baxter recorded 83.7% of their 112.12-point projection.
- Cecil Shorts III was on the losing team, but still had the eighth-highest score of any WR in the league this week with 18.30 points.
- Despite being on the winning team, Colin Kaepernick had a season-low 5.00 points against a projected 20.71 and underachieved for the second time this season.
- The 31.60 points put up by the RBs on Rookie Mistakes was the third-highest combined score by a team's RBs this week.
- Although Rookie Mistakes lost, Mason Crosby played well, bringing in 71.1% more points than was projected (13.00 points against a projected 7.60).
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Ted Baxter
- Rookie Mistakes
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.