Powered by Automated Insights Blurred Lions Stomps Out Randy No Moss
- Blurred Lions
- Randy No Moss
Blurred Lions trashed Randy No Moss 104.26 - 66.14 behind Antonio Brown, whose 36.10 points were the highest score this week. Both sides fell short of expectations, but Blurred Lions scored 92.1% of a projected 113.19 points to pick up the win. Randy No Moss, coming off a 107.60 - 95.96 loss against Hummerville KINGpins, saw their scoring shrink this week. Blurred Lions (2-1, 318.04 points) climbs into sixth place and Randy No Moss (1-2, 265.06 points) drops to 12th place.
Smooth Moves by Blurred Lions
- Blurred Lions got their highest point total by a player this season from Antonio Brown, who had 36.10 points.
- Adrian Peterson had 18.50 points, the seventh-highest score among RBs in the league this week.
- Blurred Lions won despite having only 3 of their 9 starters exceed their projected points.
- By scoring 10.00 points, Blair Walsh beat his 7.90 projected points by 26.6%.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Randy No Moss
- Left Denarius Moore on the bench, where he scored 21.40 points to beat his scoring projection by 242.4%, the seventh-highest percentage in the league.
- With 1.50 points against a projected 14.30, C.J. Spiller was last in the matchup in scoring and has now scored below his projection in every game this season.
- Left the Tampa Bay Buccaneers Defense on the bench, where they scored 5.00 points and beat their projected point total by 233.3%, the eighth-highest percentage in the league this week.
- Montee Ball scored 4.10 points against a projected 8.57 and has now underachieved in every game this season.
- In the midst of a season-low in scoring, Andre Johnson also did not meet his projected points (6.10 points scored versus 15.62 projected) for the second time this season.
- If Blurred Lions played Randy No Moss every week, they would be 2-1 this season.
- Blurred Lions would have beaten seven other teams besides Randy No Moss this week.
- Blurred Lions would be 1-1 if they played the same schedule as Randy No Moss.
- If Blurred Lions had played every team in the league each week, they would be 19-20.
- Randy No Moss would have lost to nine other teams besides Blurred Lions this week.
- Blurred Lions would have lost to Randy No Moss 95.96 - 73.88 had they played each other last week.
- If they played the same schedule as Blurred Lions, Randy No Moss would be 0-2.
- If they played every team every week, Randy No Moss would be 12-27.
- Tony Gonzalez had a season-low 4.40 points against a projected 11.07 in the win and has now scored below his projection in every game this season.
- Blurred Lions was able to cover the 20.53-point spread in the win.
- Chris Johnson scored 9.60 points against a projected 13.78 in the win and has now scored below his projection in every game this season.
- Blurred Lions beat Randy No Moss at the top, with two of their starters outscoring the leading point-getter for Randy No Moss.
- With 5.60 points, Randy No Moss got the lowest combined scoring output from the RB position for any team this week.
- Blurred Lions won in a blowout. They are now 1-1 in blowouts matchups this season.
- The highest-scoring group of WRs in the league this week was on Blurred Lions, which got 45.00 points from the position.
- With 66.14 points, Randy No Moss ranked 11th in the league in scoring this week.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Blurred Lions
- Randy No Moss
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.