Powered by Automated Insights Cutlerallstars II Gets Upset Against big d's Team, Ushers Them from First Place
- Cutlerallstars II
- big d's Team
Cutlerallstars II (third place, 2-3, 637.89 points) pushes big d's Team (2-3, 689.75 points) out of first place after beating them 118.45 - 103.65. Overcoming a 17.46-point spread, they also came away with the second-highest point total in the league this week. Cutlerallstars II gets revenge for a Week 4 loss (162.48 - 138.09) and improves to 2-2 head-to-head this season against big d's Team. big d's Team, coming off a 162.48 - 138.09 win against Cutlerallstars II, saw their scoring drop off this week.
Smooth Moves by Cutlerallstars II
- Julius Thomas had 25.14 points, the highest TE score of the week and the third-highest TE score in the league this season.
- Dez Bryant had 23.73 points, the highest WR score of the week and the sixth-highest WR score in the league this season.
- With 19.53 points, Jamaal Charles had the eighth-highest score in the league this week.
- The 12.79 points scored by Arian Foster was the fifth-highest score of any RB in the league this week.
- Brandon Marshall had the seventh-highest score of any WR in the league this week with 9.82 points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by big d's Team
- Did not start C.J. Spiller, who scored 12.60 points, surpassing his projected points by 47.7%, the ninth-highest percentage in the league.
- Picked up the Atlanta Falcons Defense, which scored 6.00 points against their projected 11.71.
- 9 of the starters on big d's Team underperformed versus their projections.
- The Denver Broncos Defense scored a season-low 3.00 points, 23.0% of their projected 13.03, which is their lowest percentage of the year.
- In the midst of a season-low in scoring, Andre Johnson also did not meet his projected points (4.24 points scored versus 11.16 projected) for the third time this season.
- Cutlerallstars II would be 3-2 if they played big d's Team every week.
- Besides big d's Team, Cutlerallstars II would have beaten only one other team this week.
- Cutlerallstars II would be 0-1 if they played the same schedule as big d's Team.
- If Cutlerallstars II had played every team in the league each week, they would be 6-9.
- In addition to Cutlerallstars II, big d's Team would have lost to just one other team this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Cutlerallstars II would have lost to big d's Team 162.48 - 138.09.
- If they played the same schedule as Cutlerallstars II, big d's Team would be 0-1.
- If they played every team every week, big d's Team would be 7-8.
- Although big d's Team lost, they did put up the seventh-highest score for a losing team in the league this season.
- The 118.45 points scored by Cutlerallstars II is the lowest winning score in the league this season.
- The 29.95 total points by the WRs on big d's Team was their lowest WR output this season.
- The margin of victory of 14.80 points was the biggest of the season for Cutlerallstars II and ninth-largest in the league this season.
- big d's Team had their lowest output of the season with 103.65 points.
- Colin Kaepernick scored 11.37 points against a projected 19.98 in the win, and has now scored below his projection in four straight games.
- Cutlerallstars II got a combined 32.32 points from their RBs, the highest combined scoring output from the RB position for any team this week.
- In the loss, Jimmy Graham scored 14.55 points, the 10th-highest TE score in the league this season.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Cutlerallstars II
- big d's Team
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.