Powered by Automated Insights The people's champ Comes Back on Just My Luck to Take First Place
- The people's champ
- Just My Luck
The people's champ (5-0, 735.72 points) got the highest score for the week to beat Just My Luck (2-3, 692.60 points) 156.34 - 137.38. The people's champ was the first to put points on the board and by Sunday was already in front 12.60 - 0. After the late Sunday games, they lost that lead and fell behind 124.68 - 118.74. The people's champ closed out the matchup with a comeback on Monday.
Smooth Moves by The people's champ
- Tony Romo scored 45.94 points, the highest of any player on The people's champ this season.
- Made the right move in benching Kenbrell Thompkins, who had 4.60 points, the lowest total of any starting WR on The people's champ.
- With 19.00 points, the Kansas City Chiefs Defense, which The people's champ picked up this week, beat their 9.34-point projection by 103.4%.
- The 19.70 points scored by Tony Gonzalez was the fourth-highest point total among TEs in the league this week.
- The people's champ had most of their starters beat their scoring projection (6 out of 9).
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Just My Luck
- Did not start T.Y. Hilton, who ranked fifth in the league in scoring and beat his scoring projection by 167.9%, the seventh-highest percentage in the league.
- Eddie Royal was last in the matchup in scoring with 3.60 points against a projected 8.90 and has now underachieved in three straight games.
- Picked up Rashad Jennings, who scored only 31.9% of his scoring projection, the lowest percentage on the team.
- Just My Luck picked up Nick Novak, who then fell short of his 9.19-point projection by scoring 5.00 points.
- At the QB position, Just My Luck got outscored 45.94 - 14.38 by The people's champ.
- The people's champ would be 3-2 if they played Just My Luck every week.
- The people's champ would have beaten every other team in the league this week.
- Had they played each other last week, The people's champ would have defeated Just My Luck 183.94 - 155.98.
- The people's champ would be 2-2 if they played the same schedule as Just My Luck.
- The people's champ would be 44-11 if they played every team every week.
- In addition to The people's champ, Just My Luck would have lost to just two other teams this week.
- Just My Luck would be 4-0 if they played the same schedule as The people's champ.
- Just My Luck would be 42-13 if they played every team every week.
- The people's champ scored 156.34 points, the highest in the league this week and sixth-highest in the league this season.
- Although Just My Luck lost, they did put up the second-highest score for a losing team in the league this season.
- The 30.60 total points by the RBs on The people's champ was their smallest RB output this season.
- The 18.96-point margin of victory was the smallest in the league this week.
- Knowshon Moreno scored 26.00 points, the 10th-highest RB score in the league this season, but it was not enough to get a win for Just My Luck.
- The people's champ is at the top of the standings. This is the first week this season that they have been in first place.
- The people's champ overachieved in the win, improving to 4-0 when beating their projected points this season, while Just My Luck falls to 2-2 when scoring above their projected points.
- In the loss, Dez Bryant ranked seventh in the league in scoring with a season-high 30.10 points.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- The people's champ
- Just My Luck
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.