Powered by Automated Insights The people's champ Beats Seachickens
- The people's champ
The people's champ beat Seachickens 153.22 - 130.80 thanks in part to Reggie Bush who got 29.10 points and Jordy Nelson who scored 26.00. Even though both teams met their expectations, The people's champ put up 14.2% more than their projected 134.13 points to secure the win. Vincent Jackson led Seachickens with 26.40 points while Owen Daniels racked up 23.70. The people's champ starts the campaign with a 1-0 record, good enough for second place. Seachickens opens at 0-1 and in eighth place.
Smooth Moves by The people's champ
- Greg Zuerlein scored 14.00 points, the highest K score in the league this week.
- The 29.10 points scored by Reggie Bush ranked 10th in the league this week.
- With 26.00 points, Jordy Nelson ranked ninth in the league in scoring among WRs this week.
- Darren Sproles scored 17.00 points, which ranked 10th out of all the RBs in the league this week.
- The people's champ had 6 of their 9 starters exceed their projected points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Seachickens
- Seachickens got outscored 14.00 - 7.00 by The people's champ at the K position.
- 5 of the starters on Seachickens scored less than their projected points.
- The 2.60 points scored by Stevan Ridley was just 19.1% of his 13.58-point projection.
- The people's champ would have beaten seven other teams besides Seachickens this week.
- If The people's champ had scored 13.57 more points, they would have beaten all teams in the league this week.
- Seachickens would have lost to five other teams besides The people's champ this week.
- If Seachickens had scored 58.53 fewer points, they would have lost to all teams in the league this week.
- The 22.42-point win by The people's champ beat the 11.73-point spread.
- The best group of RBs in the league this week was on The people's champ, which got 54.60 points from the position.
- Vincent Jackson did his best in the loss, ranking seventh among all WRs in the league with 26.40 points.
- In the loss, Owen Daniels had the fifth-highest TE score in the league this week with 23.70 points.
- Steven Jackson was a bright spot for Seachickens in the loss with 17.20 points, the ninth-highest RB score in the league this week.
- Although Seachickens lost, DeSean Jackson played well, bringing in 73.3% more points than was projected (23.40 points against a projected 13.50).
- C.J. Spiller failed to meet his projected point total, scoring only 8.50 points of his projected 17.85.
- Both teams scored more than their projected points for the week.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Projected vs Actual Points
- The people's champ
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.