Powered by Automated Insights just win!!!!!!!!! Beats FRIDGERAIDER to Avenge Prior Loss
- just win!!!!!!!!!
Tony Romo registered 51.20 points and the Arizona Cardinals Defense scored 42.00 as just win!!!!!!!!! defeated FRIDGERAIDER, 246.60 - 227.30. The win was an answer to a 254.60 - 194.00 loss to FRIDGERAIDER in Week 1. Leading FRIDGERAIDER, Peyton Manning (54.10 points) and the Cincinnati Bengals Defense (48.00) both ranked highly overall for the week. just win!!!!!!!!! (4-4, 1,780.50 points) remains in fifth place while FRIDGERAIDER (5-3, 2,001.40 points) stays in second place.
Smooth Moves by just win!!!!!!!!!
- just win!!!!!!!!! saw their fourth-largest single-week point total by a player this season with Tony Romo scoring 51.20 points. The score was also high enough to rank sixth in the league.
- Dez Bryant had the fourth-highest score of any WR in the league this week with 28.30 points.
- Eddie Lacy had the fifth-highest score among RBs in the league this week with 21.20 points.
- The 11.10 points scored by Greg Olsen was the fifth-highest point total among TEs in the league this week.
- The Arizona Cardinals Defense exceeded scoring projections by 81.2%, with 42.00 points against a projected 23.18.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by FRIDGERAIDER
- Greg Jennings was last in the matchup in scoring with 1.90 points against a projected 10.90 and has now underachieved in three straight games.
- Anquan Boldin has now failed to reach his projection for four straight games. This week he scored 9.60 points versus a projected 14.35.
- With 3.70 points, Marshawn Lynch had his lowest output of the season and tallied just 18.0% of his 20.59 projected points, his lowest percentage of the year.
- The 9.10 points scored by Darren Sproles was a season-low for both scoring and for his performance against projections. He reached only 41.1% of his 22.12 projected points this week.
- 7 of the starters on FRIDGERAIDER scored less than their projected points.
- If just win!!!!!!!!! played FRIDGERAIDER every week, they would be 4-4 this season.
- Besides FRIDGERAIDER, just win!!!!!!!!! would have defeated four other teams this week.
- Had they played each other last week, just win!!!!!!!!! would have defeated FRIDGERAIDER 197.90 - 195.70.
- If they played the same schedule as FRIDGERAIDER, just win!!!!!!!!! would be 3-3.
- If just win!!!!!!!!! had played every team in the league each week, they would be 28-28.
- Besides just win!!!!!!!!!, FRIDGERAIDER would have been defeated by four other teams this week.
- If they played the same schedule as just win!!!!!!!!!, FRIDGERAIDER would be 5-1.
- FRIDGERAIDER would be 37-19 if they played every team every week.
- All three of the losses for FRIDGERAIDER this season have come when their opponent scores higher than their season average.
- FRIDGERAIDER underachieved for the fourth time this season, including the last three weeks in a row, scoring 227.30 points against a projected 252.09 this week.
- Although FRIDGERAIDER lost, they did put up the eighth-highest score for a losing team in the league this season.
- At 19.30 points, the margin of victory was the tightest of the week.
- Despite being on the winning team, Pierre Garcon scored 11.60 points against a projected 18.07 and has now underachieved in three straight games.
- Hakeem Nicks scored 12.10 points against a projected 15.49 in the win, and has now scored below his projection in three straight games.
- The WRs from FRIDGERAIDER scored the fewest points of any team in the league this week, with only 31.60 points.
- In the loss, the Cincinnati Bengals Defense scored 48.00 points, the second-highest DEF score in the league this season.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- just win!!!!!!!!!
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.