Powered by Automated Insights colossuss's Team Blows Up Dolphins 24 to Move into Seventh Place
- colossuss's Team
- Dolphins 24
colossuss's Team put up the second-highest score of the season to pummel Dolphins 24 303.90 - 175.80. These two teams are tied for seventh place with 2-6 records, but colossuss's Team has a clear lead in points, 1,771.40 - 1,456.20. The beating was an answer to a 245.50 - 243.80 close loss to Dolphins 24 in Week 1.
Smooth Moves by colossuss's Team
- Matthew Stafford had 69.00 points, the third-highest QB score of the week and the 10th-highest QB score in the league this season.
- With 20.00 points, Dan Bailey had the highest score of any K in the league this season.
- Calvin Johnson beat his scoring projection by a matchup-leading 160.4% and scored the fourth-most points in the league with 56.90.
- Picked up Jordan Reed, who scored 17.00 points, beating his 12.06-point projection by 41.0%.
- With 24.20 points, Reggie Bush ranked third in scoring among all RBs in the league this week.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Dolphins 24
- Should have started Jared Cook, who underachieved, but still had more points than the starting TE with 6.10 against a projected 7.88.
- The lowest score by a player for Dolphins 24 this week was 3.50 points from Jason Witten. The score was below his projected points of 14.67, which marks the third straight week where that has happened.
- colossuss's Team had a better day at the QB position, topping Dolphins 24 69.00 - 17.10.
- Marques Colston scored 4.80 points against a projected 15.59 and has now underachieved in three straight games.
- Dolphins 24 got outscored 20.00 - 8.00 by colossuss's Team at the K position.
- If colossuss's Team played Dolphins 24 every week, they would be 6-2 this season.
- colossuss's Team would have beaten every other team in the league this week.
- colossuss's Team would have defeated Dolphins 24 256.90 - 203.90 had they played each other last week.
- colossuss's Team would be 2-4 if they played the same schedule as Dolphins 24.
- If colossuss's Team had played every team in the league each week, they would be 24-32.
- Dolphins 24 would have lost to five other teams besides colossuss's Team this week.
- Dolphins 24 would be 1-5 if they played the same schedule as colossuss's Team.
- Dolphins 24 would be 9-47 if they played every team every week.
- Three of the six losses for Dolphins 24 this season have come when their opponent had their highest-scoring week of the season.
- Three of the starters for colossuss's Team scored higher than the leading scorer for Dolphins 24.
- Dolphins 24 has now scored below their projected points for the last seven weeks.
- colossuss's Team scored 303.90 points, the highest in the league this week and second-highest in the league this season.
- The margin of victory of 128.10 points was the largest in the league this week and second-biggest in the league this season.
- This was the third time this season that Dolphins 24 lost by the biggest margin of the week.
- colossuss's Team got a combined 21.70 points from their TEs, their highest combined scoring output from the TE position this season.
- With a record of 0-3, Dolphins 24 is winless in blowout matchups.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- colossuss's Team
- Dolphins 24
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.