Powered by Automated Insights Ragin' Cajuns Drops the Hammer on Cmon Man to Claim the Top Spot in the League
- Ragin' Cajuns
- Cmon Man
Ragin' Cajuns (3-1, 474.08 points) leaps into the top spot in the league after trashing Cmon Man (seventh place, 2-2, 360.98 points) 157.58 - 81.92. When the battle was over, they recorded the highest point total this season. It was an epic beating, and the 75.66-point margin of victory is the highest in the league this season. Cmon Man was led by Dez Bryant with 20.10 points and Jordan Cameron who scored 15.10.
Smooth Moves by Ragin' Cajuns
- The second-highest RB score of the week and the seventh-highest RB score of the season came from Darren Sproles, who scored 24.20 points.
- The 26.90 points scored by Tony Gonzalez ranked fourth in the league in scoring this week and fourth for any player on Ragin' Cajuns this season.
- Was smart to sit the San Francisco 49ers Defense this week, which had 13.00 points, the lowest DEF score on the team.
- Picked up the Kansas City Chiefs Defense, which scored 19.00 points, beating their 11.98-point projection by 58.6%.
- Ragin' Cajuns had 7 of their 9 starters exceed their projected points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Cmon Man
- C.J. Spiller scored 7.70 points against a projected 11.38 and has now underachieved in every game this season.
- Emmanuel Sanders has scored below his projection in every game this season after scoring 5.70 points against a projected 8.33 this week.
- David Wilson scored 6.30 points against a projected 8.87 and has now underachieved in every game this season.
- 7 of the starters on Cmon Man underperformed versus their projections.
- The RBs for Cmon Man got outscored 42.50 - 14.00 by the RBs for Ragin' Cajuns.
- Ragin' Cajuns would be 3-1 if they played Cmon Man every week.
- Ragin' Cajuns would have beaten every other team in the league this week.
- Ragin' Cajuns would be 2-1 if they played the same schedule as Cmon Man.
- If Ragin' Cajuns had played every team in the league each week, they would be 26-10.
- Besides Ragin' Cajuns, Cmon Man would have been defeated by seven other teams this week.
- Ragin' Cajuns would have lost to Cmon Man 103.88 - 64.14 had they played each other last week.
- If they played the same schedule as Ragin' Cajuns, Cmon Man would be 0-3.
- Cmon Man would be 13-23 if they played every team every week.
- The top players for Ragin' Cajuns were elite in the matchup, as three of their starters outperformed the leading scorer for Cmon Man.
- With 157.58 points, Ragin' Cajuns had the highest score of any team in the league this season.
- The margin of victory of 75.66 points was the largest in the league this week and biggest in the league this season.
- Both of the losses this season for Cmon Man have been blowout losses.
- Cmon Man lost by the biggest margin of the week for the first time this season.
- The RBs on Ragin' Cajuns collectively had their best week of the season with 42.50 points.
- A.J. Green did little to help Ragin' Cajuns, underperforming versus projections for the third straight game with 5.10 points against a projected 11.54.
- Ragin' Cajuns improves to 1-1 in blowout games this season.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Ragin' Cajuns
- Cmon Man
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.