Powered by Automated Insights BrandonS's Team Comes Back to Squeak By Mooninites, Tacks On Fourth Straight Win
- BrandonS's Team
BrandonS's Team (5-1, 683.70 points) edged Mooninites (5-1, 811.96 points) 105.90 - 104.30 in a back-and-forth battle. They were led by Jamaal Charles who had 24.80 points. Going into Sunday, Mooninites got out in front 17.20 - 11.10. They lost that advantage after the early Sunday games and trailed 50.10 - 41.50. After the late Sunday games, the lead changed again, and they went ahead 104.30 - 96.10. Thanks to 9.80 points from Tony Romo, Sunday night ended with BrandonS's Team on top, where they remained.
Smooth Moves by BrandonS's Team
- Jamaal Charles had the third-highest RB score of the week and the ninth-highest RB score in the league this season with 24.80 points.
- Denarius Moore ranked eighth in the league in scoring among WRs this week with 14.20 points.
- With 12.00 points scored versus a projected 8.26, the San Francisco 49ers Defense has scored more points than projected for three straight games.
- With 8.20 points, Julius Thomas ranked third in the league this week in scoring among TEs.
- The 13.00 points were a season-high for Phil Dawson. The score beat his 8.06-point projection by 61.4%, which also was a season-high.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Mooninites
- Peyton Manning had two season-lows this week. He scored a season-low 14.10 points and recorded only 60.5% of his 23.30-point projection.
- 5 of the 9 starters scored less than their projected points.
- Jimmy Graham did not score, with 0 points against a projected 13.87.
- Alshon Jeffery fell short of his scoring projection with 4.20 points, just 39.4% of his projected 10.67.
- The RBs on Mooninites both beat their projections, but it was still a loss.
- If BrandonS's Team played Mooninites every week, they would be 2-4 this season.
- BrandonS's Team would have beaten six other teams besides Mooninites this week.
- BrandonS's Team would have defeated Mooninites 152.54 - 135.16 had they played each other last week.
- BrandonS's Team would be 5-0 if they played the same schedule as Mooninites.
- If BrandonS's Team had played every team in the league each week, they would be 37-17.
- In addition to BrandonS's Team, Mooninites would have lost to just two other teams this week.
- Mooninites would be 4-1 if they played the same schedule as BrandonS's Team.
- If they played every team every week, Mooninites would be 46-8.
- The margin of victory of 1.60 points was the smallest in the league this season.
- With the win, BrandonS's Team has a four-game win streak, currently the longest in the league.
- BrandonS's Team beat their scoring projection for the fifth time this season by scoring 105.90 points against a projected 104.99. They have now overachieved four weeks in a row.
- It was a tough loss for Mooninites, which put up the seventh-biggest score for a losing team in the league this season.
- BrandonS's Team won by scoring 105.90 points, their lowest winning score of the season.
- Mooninites had their lowest output of the season with 104.30 points.
- Mooninites could not extend their five-game win streak.
- The best group of RBs in the league this week was on Mooninites, which got 43.50 points from the position.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- BrandonS's Team
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.