Powered by Automated Insights K.O KOEGS Blows Up Boats N' Hoes, Drops Them into Ninth Place
- K.O KOEGS
- Boats N' Hoes
K.O KOEGS got 24.70 points from Kyle Rudolph and 21.00 from the Pittsburgh Steelers Defense, annihilating Boats N' Hoes, 138.80 - 97.08. It was a bragging-rights result, and the 41.72-point margin of victory was the 10th-highest recorded in the league this season. Boats N' Hoes, coming off a 163.86 - 157.40 win against Forte's and Blunts, saw their scoring shrink this week. Boats N' Hoes (2-4, 781.54 points) sinks into ninth place while K.O KOEGS (1-5, 712.44 points) remains mired in the cellar.
Smooth Moves by K.O KOEGS
- With 24.70 points, Kyle Rudolph had the second-highest score of any TE in the league this week.
- DeAngelo Williams scored 20.10 points, which ranked 10th out of all the RBs in the league this week.
- Wes Welker ranked 10th in the league in scoring among WRs this week with 18.30 points.
- The Pittsburgh Steelers Defense scored a season-high 21.00 points and beat their scoring projection by a season-high 94.4%.
- With only 4 of their 9 starters beating their projected points, K.O KOEGS was still able to win.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Boats N' Hoes
- Did not start Maurice Jones-Drew, who scored 19.60 points and beat his projected point total by a team-leading 50.1%.
- Boats N' Hoes had 8 of their 9 starters score less than their projected points.
- It was not a good week for Boats N' Hoes at TE, where they were beaten 24.70 - 5.70.
- The RBs for Boats N' Hoes got outscored 35.20 - 17.50 by the RBs for K.O KOEGS.
- James Jones scored the fewest points on the team and scored below his projection for the second time this season with 2.00 points against a projected 12.94.
- K.O KOEGS would be 2-4 if they played Boats N' Hoes every week.
- K.O KOEGS would have beaten four other teams besides Boats N' Hoes this week.
- K.O KOEGS would be 1-4 if they played the same schedule as Boats N' Hoes.
- If K.O KOEGS had played every team in the league each week, they would be 11-43.
- Boats N' Hoes would have lost to every other team in the league this week.
- K.O KOEGS would have lost to Boats N' Hoes 163.86 - 96.38 had they played each other last week.
- Boats N' Hoes would be 1-4 if they played the same schedule as K.O KOEGS.
- If they played every team every week, Boats N' Hoes would be 19-35.
- Boats N' Hoes was last in the league in scoring and had their lowest score of the season with 97.08 points.
- The win by K.O KOEGS snapped a five-game losing streak.
- K.O KOEGS got a combined 35.20 points from their RBs, their highest combined scoring output from the RB position this season.
- The WRs on Boats N' Hoes collectively had their worst week of the season with only 27.80 points.
- Aaron Rodgers scored 19.70 points against a projected 26.04 in the win, and has now scored below his projection in three straight games.
- Boats N' Hoes had their largest margin of defeat this season.
- K.O KOEGS won in a blowout. They are now 1-2 in blowouts matchups this season.
- Boats N' Hoes lost in a blowout. They are now 1-1 in blowout matchups this year.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- K.O KOEGS
- Boats N' Hoes
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.