Powered by Automated Insights Forte's and Blunts Brings Down Hernandezhollowpoint
- Forte's and Blunts
Forte's and Blunts (third place, 2-1, 455.88 points) pushes Hernandezhollowpoint (2-1, 417.12 points) out of the league's top spot after beating them 142.74 - 107.76. Calvin Johnson led Forte's and Blunts with 24.50 points while Matt Forte scored 24.30. While each team failed to hit their projections, Forte's and Blunts scored 92.6% of a projected 154.12 points to get the win. Hernandezhollowpoint suffered a significant drop in scoring from last week's 162.34 - 122.80 win against K.O KOEGS.
Smooth Moves by Forte's and Blunts
- The Cincinnati Bengals Defense had 24.00 points, the fourth-highest DEF score of the week and the fifth-highest score among DEF in the league this season.
- The 14.00 points scored by Justin Tucker was the second-highest K score of the week and is the second-highest K score in the league this season.
- Sat TE Jared Cook on the bench, where he had the lowest TE score on the team with 9.40 points.
- Calvin Johnson scored 24.50 points, the fifth-highest WR score in the league this week.
- With 24.30 points, Matt Forte ranked sixth in scoring among all RBs in the league this week.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Hernandezhollowpoint
- Did not start Josh Gordon, who ranked seventh in the league in scoring and beat his scoring projection by 151.5%, the eighth-highest percentage in the league.
- Picked up Tyler Eifert, who was last on the team in scoring with 1.70 points, only 21.0% of his projected point total, which was also the lowest percentage on the team.
- The Minnesota Vikings Defense, which Hernandezhollowpoint picked up this week, scored below their 15.30-point projection with 10.00 points.
- 7 of the 9 starters scored less than their projected points.
- At the DEF position, Hernandezhollowpoint got outscored 24.00 - 10.00 by Forte's and Blunts.
- If Forte's and Blunts played Hernandezhollowpoint every week, they would be 2-1 this season.
- Forte's and Blunts would have beaten five other teams besides Hernandezhollowpoint this week.
- Forte's and Blunts would have defeated Hernandezhollowpoint 184.82 - 162.34 had they played each other last week.
- If they played the same schedule as Hernandezhollowpoint, Forte's and Blunts would be 1-1.
- If Forte's and Blunts had played every team in the league each week, they would be 15-12.
- Hernandezhollowpoint would have lost to six other teams besides Forte's and Blunts this week.
- Hernandezhollowpoint would be 0-2 if they played the same schedule as Forte's and Blunts.
- If they played every team every week, Hernandezhollowpoint would be 13-14.
- The 34.98-point win by Forte's and Blunts beat the 9.54-point spread.
- Chris Johnson scored 13.90 points against a projected 19.08 in the win and has now scored below his projection in every game this season.
- With 107.76 points, Hernandezhollowpoint ranked eighth in the league in scoring this week.
- Jamaal Charles played well in the loss, ranking sixth in the league in scoring with the highest output of any player on Hernandezhollowpoint this season, putting up 34.20 points.
- The win by Forte's and Blunts was achieved despite having Dwayne Bowe put up a season-low 1.40 points, and underachieve for the second time this season.
- Forte's and Blunts got the win despite DeSean Jackson having a season-low 9.20 points and falling short of his projection for the first time this season.
- Hernandezhollowpoint got the second-highest combined scoring output from the RB position for any team this week with 42.10 points.
- Graham Gano tried to help Hernandezhollowpoint in the loss, beating his scoring projection by 35.0%, scoring 10.00 points versus a 7.41-point projection.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Forte's and Blunts
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.