Powered by Automated Insights Jax Beach Wonder Smokes K.O KOEGS, Climbs into First Place
- Jax Beach Wonder
- K.O KOEGS
Jax Beach Wonder registered the second-highest score of the season on the way to their third consecutive win when they laid waste to K.O KOEGS 189.82 - 102.46. The streak is the result of some high scoring by Jax Beach Wonder, who owns the second-highest overall point total in the league this season and is averaging 163.26 points per matchup. K.O KOEGS goes to 0-3 and remains in 10th place. Jax Beach Wonder stays unbeaten and in first place after having blown through Forte's and Blunts (165.90 - 128.32) and Too Easy (134.06 - 107.00).
Smooth Moves by Jax Beach Wonder
- The 36.82 points scored by Cam Newton was the second-highest QB score of the week and is the seventh-highest QB score in the league this season.
- The Chicago Bears Defense had 27.00 points, the second-highest DEF score of the week and the third-highest score among DEF in the league this season.
- DeMarco Murray had 34.50 points, the highest RB score of the week and the third-highest RB score in the league this season.
- With 27.20 points, Joique Bell ranked third in scoring among all RBs in the league this week.
- Adrian Peterson had the fourth-highest score among RBs in the league this week with 26.50 points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by K.O KOEGS
- K.O KOEGS left the 24.40 points scored by Denarius Moore on the bench this week. He beat his projected point total by 225.8%, the third-highest percentage in the league.
- Left Matthew Stafford on the bench, where he led the team in scoring with 25.80 points.
- Did not start Bernard Pierce, who underachieved but still scored more than any RB on the team with 20.00 points against a projected 20.61.
- The Pittsburgh Steelers Defense has scored below their projection in every game this season after scoring 9.00 points against a projected 15.53 this week.
- Jax Beach Wonder had a better day at the QB position, topping K.O KOEGS 36.82 - 14.76.
- Jax Beach Wonder would be 3-0 if they played K.O KOEGS every week.
- Jax Beach Wonder would have beaten every other team in the league this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Jax Beach Wonder would have defeated K.O KOEGS 134.06 - 122.80.
- Jax Beach Wonder would be 0-2 if they played the same schedule as K.O KOEGS.
- If Jax Beach Wonder had played every team in the league each week, they would be 19-8.
- K.O KOEGS would have lost to seven other teams besides Jax Beach Wonder this week.
- If they played the same schedule as Jax Beach Wonder, K.O KOEGS would be 2-0.
- If they played every team every week, K.O KOEGS would be 6-21.
- Jax Beach Wonder had five starters who scored more points than the highest-scoring starter for K.O KOEGS.
- Despite being on the winning team, Tony Gonzalez had a season-low 6.40 points against a projected 13.66 and has now underachieved in every game this season.
- Jax Beach Wonder had a league-high for the week with 189.82 points, which is the second-highest score in the league this season.
- The 87.36-point margin of victory by Jax Beach Wonder was the largest in the league this week.
- With a combined 88.20 points from the RB position, Jax Beach Wonder got the highest combined scoring output from the RB position for any team this season.
- K.O KOEGS scored 102.46 points, ranking them ninth in the league in scoring.
- Wes Welker did his best in the loss, ranking eighth among all WRs in the league with 21.40 points.
- Despite being on the winning team, Brandon Marshall had a season-low 10.20 points against a projected 17.60 and underachieved for the first time this season.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Jax Beach Wonder
- K.O KOEGS
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.