Powered by Automated Insights Too Easy Gets Victory Against Boats N' Hoes
- Too Easy
- Boats N' Hoes
LeSean McCoy put up 32.10 points and Tom Brady scored 20.52 as Too Easy beat Boats N' Hoes, 145.52 - 130.46. Too Easy hit their projections and scored 5.6% more than their projected 137.74 points, while Boats N' Hoes fell just short of projections and got 90.3% of a projected 144.45. Jason Witten led Boats N' Hoes with 27.00 points while Andre Johnson brought in 26.60. Too Easy kicks off the campaign with a 1-0 record, good enough for fifth place. Boats N' Hoes begins at 0-1 and in eighth place.
Smooth Moves by Too Easy
- With 32.10 points, LeSean McCoy ranked 10th in the league in scoring.
- Too Easy had most of their starters beat their scoring projection (5 out of 9).
- With 19.60 points, Brandon Myers beat his 9.25 projected point total by a team-leading 111.9%.
- By scoring 20.40 points, Danny Amendola beat his 16.35 projected points by 24.8%.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Boats N' Hoes
- 7 of the 9 starters scored less than their projected points.
- The 7.50 points scored by Maurice Jones-Drew was just 36.2% of his 20.73-point projection.
- All three of the starting RBs scored below their projected points.
- Too Easy would have beaten three other teams besides Boats N' Hoes this week.
- If Too Easy had scored 60.57 more points, they would have beaten all teams in the league this week.
- Besides Too Easy, Boats N' Hoes would have been defeated by six other teams this week.
- If Boats N' Hoes had scored 2.15 fewer points, they would have lost to all teams in the league this week.
- The margin of victory for the matchup ended up being the smallest in the league this week at 15.06 points.
- Boats N' Hoes got smallest total score from their RB position of any team this week with 25.10 points.
- The 145.52 points scored by Too Easy was the lowest winning score in the league this week.
- Boats N' Hoes ranked eighth in the league in scoring this week.
- In the loss, Jason Witten had the third-highest TE score in the league this week with 27.00 points.
- Boats N' Hoes could not close out the win even with the help of Andre Johnson, who scored 26.60 points, the sixth-highest score among all WRs in the league for the week.
- The Green Bay Packers Defense failed to meet their projected point total, scoring only 1.00 point of their projected 12.86.
- Although they won, Too Easy could have scored more and left the 28.00 points from Larry Fitzgerald on the bench.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Projected vs Actual Points
- Too Easy
- Boats N' Hoes
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.