Powered by Automated Insights BlaineIsARealMerican Tops K.O KOEGS
- K.O KOEGS
BlaineIsARealMerican got the second-highest score in the league this week and got past K.O KOEGS 184.58 - 140.02. Each side hit their projections, but BlaineIsARealMerican put up 24.1% more points than projected (148.73) to earn the win. K.O KOEGS was led by Aaron Rodgers with 31.02 points and Wes Welker who scored 25.70. BlaineIsARealMerican kicks off the season with a 1-0 record, good enough for second place. K.O KOEGS debuts at 0-1 and in seventh place.
Smooth Moves by BlaineIsARealMerican
- The 12.00 points by Stephen Gostkowski was the league-high for a K this week.
- The 38.08 points scored by Colin Kaepernick ranked third in the league this week.
- With 37.20 points, A.J. Green ranked fourth in the league in scoring and beat his scoring projection by 127.1%, which was the highest percentage in the matchup.
- Ray Rice had 23.50 points, the seventh-highest score among RBs in the league this week.
- Steven Jackson scored 19.40 points, which ranked 10th out of all the RBs in the league this week.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by K.O KOEGS
- Missed an opportunity by leaving Eli Manning on the bench. He scored 37.20 points, the fourth-highest score in the league this week.
- The TE position was a letdown for K.O KOEGS, where they were outscored 16.60 - 4.70 by BlaineIsARealMerican.
- K.O KOEGS got outscored 12.00 - 5.00 by BlaineIsARealMerican at the K position.
- 5 of the 9 starters scored less than their projected points.
- Kyle Rudolph fell short of his scoring projection with 4.70 points, just 51.0% of his projected 9.22.
- Besides K.O KOEGS, BlaineIsARealMerican would have defeated seven other teams this week.
- BlaineIsARealMerican would have had to score 56.27 fewer points to lose to all teams in the league this week.
- Besides BlaineIsARealMerican, K.O KOEGS would have been defeated by five other teams this week.
- If K.O KOEGS had scored 11.71 fewer points, they would have lost to all teams in the league this week.
- BlaineIsARealMerican won by the largest margin of victory in the league at 44.56 points.
- BlaineIsARealMerican beat K.O KOEGS at the top, with two of their starters outscoring the leading point-getter for K.O KOEGS.
- The 184.58 points scored by BlaineIsARealMerican ranked second in the league this week.
- Even in the loss, the 31.02 points by Aaron Rodgers was the fifth-highest score of any QB in the league this week.
- Wes Welker was on the losing team, but still had the ninth-highest score of any WR in the league this week with 25.70 points.
- Reggie Wayne tried to help K.O KOEGS in the loss, beating his scoring projection by 67.3%, scoring 23.60 points versus a 14.11-point projection.
- Lamar Miller failed to meet his projected point total, scoring only 4.00 points of his projected 16.79.
- The matchup saw both teams exceed their scoring projection.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Projected vs Actual Points
- K.O KOEGS
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.