Powered by Automated Insights AllStink n IHateEm Pulverizes Make it Nasty, Streak Now at Five
- AllStink n IHateEm
- Make it Nasty
AllStink n IHateEm annihilated Make it Nasty 178.58 - 120.65 while also putting up the highest point total this week. AllStink n IHateEm can officially be called a contender after winning their last five, while Make it Nasty is headed in a different direction, having lost their last four. Tony Romo led Make it Nasty with 26.90 points while the Denver Broncos Defense racked up 23.70. Adding insult to injury, Make it Nasty had a starter score zero points (Doug Martin). Make it Nasty (3-5, 1,232.55 points) sinks into eighth place while AllStink n IHateEm (5-3, 1,330.54 points) remains in second place.
Smooth Moves by AllStink n IHateEm
- The 17.00 points scored by Dan Bailey was the highest K score of the week and is the fifth-highest K score in the league this season.
- With 35.25 points, Andy Dalton ranked sixth in the league in scoring this week and had the fifth-highest score of any player on AllStink n IHateEm this season.
- Demaryius Thomas scored 20.50 points, the eighth-highest WR score in the league this week.
- With 17.00 points, Jamaal Charles ranked ninth in scoring among all RBs in the league this week.
- Vernon Davis scored 14.20 points to rank third among TEs in the league this week.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Make it Nasty
- Did not start Stevie Johnson, who beat his scoring projection with 20.20 points against a projected 11.74.
- Make it Nasty got outscored 17.00 - 2.00 by AllStink n IHateEm at the K position.
- It was a season-low 4.70 points for Rob Gronkowski this week. It was also a season-low for his performance versus projections, reaching only 31.6% of a projected point total of 14.89.
- Steven Hauschka was last on the team in scoring with 2.00 points against a projected 8.40 and underachieved for the first time this season.
- Of the 10 starters on Make it Nasty, 6 underperformed versus their projections.
- AllStink n IHateEm would be 5-3 if they played Make it Nasty every week.
- AllStink n IHateEm would have beaten every other team in the league this week.
- AllStink n IHateEm would have defeated Make it Nasty 160.38 - 134.03 had they played each other last week.
- If they played the same schedule as Make it Nasty, AllStink n IHateEm would be 4-3.
- If AllStink n IHateEm had played every team in the league each week, they would be 47-25.
- Make it Nasty would have lost to seven other teams besides AllStink n IHateEm this week.
- Make it Nasty would be 5-2 if they played the same schedule as AllStink n IHateEm.
- If they played every team every week, Make it Nasty would be 36-36.
- AllStink n IHateEm led the league in scoring for the first time this season with 178.58 points.
- AllStink n IHateEm bested their projected points again, the seventh time this season they have done so, including a streak of five straight games.
- AllStink n IHateEm won again and is on a five-game winning streak, currently the longest in the league.
- Make it Nasty scored 120.65 points against a projected 129.50 and underachieved for the fifth time this season, including the last four weeks in a row.
- Make it Nasty got a combined 3.30 points from their RBs, their lowest combined scoring output from the RB position this season.
- With 120.65 points, Make it Nasty had their lowest output of the season.
- Make it Nasty falls to 2-1 in blowout games this season.
- The loss was a familiar refrain for Make it Nasty, as they have now dropped four in a row.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- AllStink n IHateEm
- Make it Nasty
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.