Powered by Automated Insights MyBoyIsWickedSmart Pulverizes Jimmy Graham Bags, Moves Up to Third Place
- Jimmy Graham Bags
MyBoyIsWickedSmart logged the second-highest score this week, bulldozing Jimmy Graham Bags 177.51 - 102.70. It was an epic beatdown, and the 74.81-point margin of victory is the fourth-highest in the league this season. Jimmy Graham Bags was led by Peyton Manning with 28.40 points and Wes Welker who scored 20.10. Adding insult to injury, Jimmy Graham Bags had four starters put up zeroes. MyBoyIsWickedSmart (5-3, 1,314.10 points) climbs into third place and Jimmy Graham Bags (4-4, 1,250.74 points) drops to seventh place.
Smooth Moves by MyBoyIsWickedSmart
- Calvin Johnson set the league season-high for total points in a week with 57.90.
- Reggie Bush had the third-highest score among RBs in the league this week with 24.20 points.
- With 20.08 points versus a projected 15.29, the New England Patriots Defense exceeded their scoring projection by 31.3%.
- MyBoyIsWickedSmart won despite having only 5 of their 10 starters exceed their scoring projection.
- MyBoyIsWickedSmart won even though both of their QBs scored below their projected points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Jimmy Graham Bags
- The WRs on Jimmy Graham Bags let them down, resulting in a 71.03 - 24.60 difference at the position.
- Even though Jimmy Graham Bags lost, only 2 of their 10 starters scored less than their projected points.
- Danny Amendola scored 4.50 points against a projected 13.16 and has now underachieved in three straight games.
- Jimmy Graham Bags tried to fight through 4 of their 10 starters getting zeros, but could not overcome it.
- MyBoyIsWickedSmart would be 4-4 if they played Jimmy Graham Bags every week.
- MyBoyIsWickedSmart would have beaten seven other teams besides Jimmy Graham Bags this week.
- MyBoyIsWickedSmart would have defeated Jimmy Graham Bags 176.05 - 117.50 had they played each other last week.
- If they played the same schedule as Jimmy Graham Bags, MyBoyIsWickedSmart would be 4-3.
- If MyBoyIsWickedSmart had played every team in the league each week, they would be 47-25.
- Jimmy Graham Bags would have lost to every other team in the league this week.
- If they played the same schedule as MyBoyIsWickedSmart, Jimmy Graham Bags would be 4-3.
- If they played every team every week, Jimmy Graham Bags would be 37-35.
- Jimmy Graham Bags has lost four times and three of them have come to teams who beat their scoring average in that matchup.
- With 102.70 points, Jimmy Graham Bags was last in the league in scoring and had their lowest score of the season.
- The 74.81-point margin of victory was the largest in the league this week and fourth-biggest in the league this season.
- Jimmy Graham Bags got a combined 28.40 points from their QBs, their lowest combined scoring output from the QB position this season.
- MyBoyIsWickedSmart won even though Jimmy Graham Bags performed better against their scoring projection. Jimmy Graham Bags beat their 89.15 projected points by 15.2%, while MyBoyIsWickedSmart outscored their 157.56-point projection by 12.7%.
- Jimmy Graham Bags falls to 2-1 in blowout games this season.
- MyBoyIsWickedSmart inflicted some pain in the big win and is now 2-1 in blowouts this year.
- Jimmy Graham Bags had their worst loss of the season, losing by 74.81 points.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Jimmy Graham Bags
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.