Powered by Automated Insights Giselle on my TDs Pounds Tip Drill, Tacks On Fourth Consecutive Win
- Giselle on my TDs
- Tip Drill
Giselle on my TDs got the third-highest score of the week from Antonio Brown (37.33) to destroy Tip Drill 157.69 - 92.26. The beatdown was an answer to a 144.55 - 138.16 heartbreaking loss to Tip Drill in Week 2. Tip Drill suffered a drop in scoring from last week's 147.21 - 124.50 win against Points R Overrated. Tip Drill (4-7, 1,509.65 points) sinks into last place and Giselle on my TDs (7-4, 1,829.25 points) remains in first place.
Smooth Moves by Giselle on my TDs
- Antonio Brown ranked third in the league in scoring with 37.33 points against a projected 19.35 and has now overachieved in three straight games.
- The 21.40 points scored by Chris Johnson was the sixth-highest score of any RB in the league this week.
- The 20.70 points scored by Coby Fleener was the second-highest point total among TEs in the league this week.
- Even with only 4 of the 10 starters scoring more than their projection, Giselle on my TDs was still able to win.
- Giselle on my TDs won even though both of their QBs scored below their projected points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Tip Drill
- Left Anquan Boldin on the bench, where he led the team in scoring with 17.60 points, beating his scoring projection by 64.8%, which also led the team.
- DeAndre Hopkins was last in the league in scoring and only achieved 12.5% of his projected point total, which was the lowest percentage in the league.
- Tip Drill had 9 starters fail to reach their projections.
- It was not a good week for Tip Drill at TE, where they were beaten 20.70 - 2.20.
- Golden Tate scored a season-low 4.03 points, 30.2% of his projected 13.34, which is his lowest percentage of the year.
- If Giselle on my TDs played Tip Drill every week, they would be 9-2 this season.
- Giselle on my TDs would have beaten four other teams besides Tip Drill this week.
- Giselle on my TDs would have defeated Tip Drill 187.10 - 147.21 had they played each other last week.
- If they played the same schedule as Tip Drill, Giselle on my TDs would be 6-3.
- If Giselle on my TDs had played every team in the league each week, they would be 61-38.
- Tip Drill would have been beaten by every other team in the league this week.
- If they played the same schedule as Giselle on my TDs, Tip Drill would be 2-7.
- Tip Drill would be 32-67 if they played every team every week.
- Five of the starters for Giselle on my TDs scored higher than the leading scorer for Tip Drill.
- Giselle on my TDs beat their scoring projection for the eighth time this season by scoring 157.69 points against a projected 156.63. They have now overachieved four weeks in a row.
- With 92.26 points, Tip Drill was last in the league in scoring and had their lowest score of the season.
- With the win, Giselle on my TDs has a four-game win streak, currently the longest in the league.
- The 65.43-point margin of victory was the largest in the league this week and eighth-biggest in the league this season.
- This was the third time this season that Tip Drill lost by the week's biggest margin.
- Giselle on my TDs remains undefeated in blowout games this season, improving to 2-0.
- Tip Drill remains winless in blowout games this season, falling to 0-3.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Giselle on my TDs
- Tip Drill
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.