Powered by Automated Insights Touchdown There Puts the Kibosh on Jimmy Graham Bags, Grabs Fifth Place
- Touchdown There
- Jimmy Graham Bags
Touchdown There remains undefeated in two matchups against Jimmy Graham Bags with a 162.51 - 128.63 win. Matthew Stafford was the team leader, grabbing 29.50 points for Touchdown There. The last time these teams met, Dez Bryant led with 31.10. Adding insult to injury, Jimmy Graham Bags had a starter score zero points (Arian Foster). This is the largest margin for Touchdown There in two head-to-head matchups. They beat Jimmy Graham Bags 170.88 - 154.45 in Week 2.
Smooth Moves by Touchdown There
- Matthew Stafford ranked ninth in the league in scoring with 29.50 points against a projected 21.53 and has now overachieved in five straight games.
- With 16.00 points, Dan Carpenter had the highest score for a K in the league this week.
- The 21.00 points scored by Charles Clay was the highest TE score in the league this week.
- Sat Lamar Miller, who scored 5.70 points, fewer than any RB in the starting lineup.
- With 28.65 points, Cam Newton had the fifth-highest score of any QB in the league this week.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Jimmy Graham Bags
- Did not start Ryan Tannehill, who underachieved but still scored more than any QB on the team with 18.50 points against a projected 18.83.
- The TE position was a letdown for Jimmy Graham Bags, where they were outscored 21.00 - 10.10 by Touchdown There.
- 6 of the starters on Jimmy Graham Bags scored less than their projected points.
- Left Arian Foster in the starting lineup and he scored 0 points.
- The Arizona Cardinals Defense fell short of their scoring projection with 11.35 points, just 56.0% of their projected 20.28.
- Touchdown There would be 7-4 if they played Jimmy Graham Bags every week.
- Besides Jimmy Graham Bags, Touchdown There would have defeated six other teams this week.
- Touchdown There would be 5-4 if they played the same schedule as Jimmy Graham Bags.
- If Touchdown There had played every team in the league each week, they would be 48-51.
- Jimmy Graham Bags would have lost to six other teams besides Touchdown There this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Touchdown There would have lost to Jimmy Graham Bags 113.40 - 106.45.
- If they played the same schedule as Touchdown There, Jimmy Graham Bags would be 4-5.
- If they played every team every week, Jimmy Graham Bags would be 45-54.
- Four of the five losses for Jimmy Graham Bags this season have come when their opponent scores higher than their season average.
- The top players for Touchdown There were elite in the matchup, as three of their starters outperformed the leading scorer for Jimmy Graham Bags.
- Touchdown There won by 33.88 points, covering the 1.86-point spread.
- Although Touchdown There won, it was no thanks to the Green Bay Packers Defense, which scored 11.68 points and has now scored below their projection in three straight weeks.
- The 128.63 points put up by Jimmy Graham Bags ranked eighth in the league this week.
- Touchdown There overachieved and improves to 5-1 when doing so, while Jimmy Graham Bags fell short of their projection. They are now 3-3 when scoring less than expected.
- Jimmy Graham Bags could not close out the win even with the help of Andre Johnson, who scored 23.60 points, the sixth-highest score among all WRs in the league for the week.
- In the loss, Ryan Mathews had the eighth-highest RB score in the league this week with 18.30 points.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Touchdown There
- Jimmy Graham Bags
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.