Powered by Automated Insights MyBoyIsWickedSmart Gets Victory Against E-maculate insertion to Even Season Series
- E-maculate insertion
MyBoyIsWickedSmart got the second-highest point total this week and beat E-maculate insertion 172.13 - 151.93. The win was an answer to a 198.23 - 175.93 upset loss to E-maculate insertion in Week 2. E-maculate insertion gave it a good shot with a big increase in points compared to last week's 113.40 - 77.53 loss against Jimmy Graham Bags. Adding insult to injury, E-maculate insertion had a starter score zero points (Aaron Rodgers). MyBoyIsWickedSmart (7-4, 1,801.98 points) remains in third place while E-maculate insertion (4-7, 1,599.71 points) stays down in eighth place.
Smooth Moves by MyBoyIsWickedSmart
- With 39.90 points, Calvin Johnson had the highest WR score of the week and the ninth-highest WR score in the league this season.
- The 34.50 points scored by Vincent Jackson ranked sixth in the league this week.
- Matt Prater overachieved by 39.5%, scoring 12.00 points against a projected 8.60.
- MyBoyIsWickedSmart was still able to pull out a win with only 4 of their 10 starters exceeding their projected points.
- MyBoyIsWickedSmart won even though both of their QBs scored below their projected points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by E-maculate insertion
- The WR corps couldn't keep pace with their counterparts from MyBoyIsWickedSmart and were outscored 82.60 - 34.10.
- Even though E-maculate insertion lost, only 3 of their 10 starters scored less than their projected points.
- Did not take Aaron Rodgers (0 points) out of the starting lineup this week.
- Aaron Dobson could not reach his projected point total, scoring only 65.4% of his 11.93-point projection with 7.80 points.
- MyBoyIsWickedSmart would be 8-3 if they played E-maculate insertion every week.
- MyBoyIsWickedSmart would have beaten seven other teams besides E-maculate insertion this week.
- Had they played each other last week, MyBoyIsWickedSmart would have defeated E-maculate insertion 175.95 - 77.53.
- If they played the same schedule as E-maculate insertion, MyBoyIsWickedSmart would be 6-3.
- If MyBoyIsWickedSmart had played every team in the league each week, they would be 66-33.
- E-maculate insertion would have lost to four other teams besides MyBoyIsWickedSmart this week.
- E-maculate insertion would be 4-5 if they played the same schedule as MyBoyIsWickedSmart.
- E-maculate insertion would be 45-54 if they played every team every week.
- Of the losses E-maculate insertion has had, three were against opponents who topped their season scoring average that week.
- In the loss, E-maculate insertion had their highest losing score of the season with 151.93 points.
- E-maculate insertion has lost four straight games, the longest current losing streak in the league.
- MyBoyIsWickedSmart did not cover the 41.91-point spread, winning by 20.20 points.
- With a combined 82.60 points from their WRs, MyBoyIsWickedSmart got their highest combined scoring output from the WR position this season.
- MyBoyIsWickedSmart beat E-maculate insertion at the top, with two of their starters outscoring the leading point-getter for E-maculate insertion.
- MyBoyIsWickedSmart underachieved in the win, recording 99.1% of their projected 173.64, while E-maculate insertion performed better than expected, beating their 131.73-point projection by 15.3%.
- With 24.70 points, E-maculate insertion got the lowest combined scoring output from the QB position for any team this week.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- E-maculate insertion
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.