Powered by Automated Insights RAKE Rattle & Roll Smashes joseph's Team, Notches Sixth in a Row
- RAKE Rattle & Roll
- joseph's Team
RAKE Rattle & Roll amassed the highest score this week on the way to their sixth straight win when they laid waste to joseph's Team 105.80 - 73.68. The streak is the result of some high scoring by RAKE Rattle & Roll, who owns the highest overall point total in the league this season and is averaging 135.38 points per matchup. With Jimmy Graham delivering zero points for RAKE Rattle & Roll, the margin wasn't as big as it could have been. joseph's Team goes to 4-2 and falls to fifth place. RAKE Rattle & Roll remains undefeated and on top of the league at 6-0.
Smooth Moves by RAKE Rattle & Roll
- Made a good move in sitting Daryl Richardson this week. He brought in 2.30 points, the fewest of any RB on the team.
- Brandon Marshall ranked second in the league in scoring among WRs this week with 20.70 points.
- With 18.40 points, DeSean Jackson ranked fourth in the league in scoring among WRs this week.
- Stephen Gostkowski scored a season-high 14.00 points and beat his scoring projection by a season-high 65.7%.
- Starter Jimmy Graham put up a zero, but RAKE Rattle & Roll still won.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by joseph's Team
- Got beat by RAKE Rattle & Roll even though they had their lowest-scoring week of the season.
- joseph's Team had 8 starters fail to reach their projections.
- joseph's Team would have welcomed more points at WR, where RAKE Rattle & Roll topped them 51.40 - 13.90.
- Doug Martin has scored below his projection in five straight games after scoring 9.10 points against a projected 15.15 this week.
- RAKE Rattle & Roll won the K position battle, beating joseph's Team 14.00 - 5.00.
- If RAKE Rattle & Roll played joseph's Team every week, they would be 6-0 this season.
- RAKE Rattle & Roll would have beaten every other team in the league this week.
- RAKE Rattle & Roll would have defeated joseph's Team 126.96 - 81.92 had they played each other last week.
- RAKE Rattle & Roll would be 5-0 if they played the same schedule as joseph's Team.
- If RAKE Rattle & Roll had played every team in the league each week, they would be 54-0.
- joseph's Team would have lost to six other teams besides RAKE Rattle & Roll this week.
- If they played the same schedule as RAKE Rattle & Roll, joseph's Team would be 2-3.
- If they played every team every week, joseph's Team would be 28-26.
- RAKE Rattle & Roll led the league in scoring for the sixth time this season with 105.80 points.
- The margin of victory was the seventh-largest in the league this season.
- This was the first time this season that joseph's Team lost by the week's biggest margin.
- Cam Newton led the league in scoring and had the 11th-most points in the league this season with 30.68, but it was not enough to get joseph's Team the win.
- joseph's Team had their lowest output of the season with 73.68 points.
- joseph's Team got their lowest combined scoring output from the WR position this season with only 13.90 points this week.
- Although RAKE Rattle & Roll won, it was no thanks to DeMarco Murray, who scored 11.00 points and has now scored below his projection in three straight weeks.
- With 51.40 points, RAKE Rattle & Roll got the highest combined scoring output from the WR position for any team this week.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- RAKE Rattle & Roll
- joseph's Team
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.