Powered by Automated Insights Green Bay Natives Buries leatherandlacy, Claims Fourth Place
- Green Bay Natives
Green Bay Natives took advantage of 22.65 points from Rob Gronkowski and 21.35 from Adrian Peterson to stomp leatherandlacy 99.37 - 60.84. The beatdown was the third blowout of the year for Green Bay Natives. leatherandlacy suffered a drop in scoring from last week's 129.81 - 99.68 loss against MagicMan#7. Green Bay Natives (5-4, 880.37 points) climbs into fourth place while leatherandlacy (4-5, 790.17 points) stays in seventh place.
Smooth Moves by Green Bay Natives
- Sat DeAngelo Williams, who scored 3.70 points, fewer than any RB in the starting lineup.
- With 22.65 points, Rob Gronkowski had the second-highest score of any TE in the league this week.
- Adrian Peterson had the fifth-highest score among RBs in the league this week with 21.35 points.
- By scoring 11.55 points, Alshon Jeffery beat his 7.64 projected points by 51.2%.
- Green Bay Natives won despite having only 4 of their 9 starters exceed their scoring projection.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by leatherandlacy
- leatherandlacy left the 8.00 points scored by James Starks on the bench this week. He beat his projected point total by 244.8%, the ninth-highest percentage in the league.
- Picked up and started the Tennessee Titans Defense, which then scored below their 7.98-point projection with 6.00 points.
- leatherandlacy was dominated at the TE position, scoring 3.15 points versus the 22.65 for Green Bay Natives.
- It was a bad week at RB for leatherandlacy, who was outscored at the position 26.85 - 9.05 by Green Bay Natives.
- Darren McFadden had a season-low 1.25 points against a projected 8.20 and scored below his projection for the third time this season.
- Green Bay Natives would be 5-4 if they played leatherandlacy every week.
- Besides leatherandlacy, Green Bay Natives would have defeated five other teams this week.
- If they played the same schedule as leatherandlacy, Green Bay Natives would be 4-4.
- If Green Bay Natives had played every team in the league each week, they would be 49-32.
- leatherandlacy would have been beaten by every other team in the league this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Green Bay Natives would have lost to leatherandlacy 99.68 - 61.95.
- leatherandlacy would be 4-4 if they played the same schedule as Green Bay Natives.
- leatherandlacy would be 39-42 if they played every team every week.
- Luck has not been with leatherandlacy, as four of their five losses have come when their opponent scores higher than their season average.
- Three of the starters for Green Bay Natives scored higher than the leading scorer for leatherandlacy.
- It was the lowest score of the season for leatherandlacy. Their 60.84 points were also last in the league in scoring for the week.
- The 99.37 points by Green Bay Natives was their lowest winning score of the season.
- Despite being on the winning team, DeMarco Murray had a season-low 5.50 points against a projected 12.20 and has now underachieved in four straight games.
- With the win, Green Bay Natives snapped their four-game losing streak.
- leatherandlacy got their lowest combined scoring output from the RB position this season with only 9.05 points this week.
- With the big win, Green Bay Natives improves to 3-1 in blowout games this season.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Green Bay Natives
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.