Powered by Automated Insights cheezyhead22 Gets Late Rally on Balls Deep, Moves Up to Third Place
- Balls Deep
cheezyhead22 (5-4, 941.09 points) defeated Balls Deep (2-7, 723.22 points) 137.79 - 128.64 in a matchup with four lead changes. They also put up the third-highest point total this season. Balls Deep began the Sunday games already ahead 22.65 - 6.00. That advantage slipped away after the early Sunday games and they trailed by 27.59. After the late Sunday games, the lead went back the other way 77.69 - 64.29. However, cheezyhead22 pulled out the victory with a comeback on Monday night.
Smooth Moves by cheezyhead22
- Picked up T.Y. Hilton, who ranked fourth in the league in scoring and beat his scoring projection by 344.1%, the second-highest percentage in the league.
- With 21.40 points, Keenan Allen, who cheezyhead22 picked up this week, beat his 9.47-point projection by 126.0%.
- Picked up Eddie Lacy, who beat his scoring projection by 65.0%, with 18.50 points against a projected 11.21.
- Matt Forte scored 22.45 points, which ranked fourth out of all the RBs in the league this week.
- The 11.30 points scored by Greg Olsen was the fifth-highest point total among TEs in the league this week.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Balls Deep
- With 3.40 points against a projected 10.22, Ray Rice did not meet his projection for the third straight game.
- Even though Balls Deep lost, only 4 of their 9 starters scored less than their projected points.
- The 3.45 points scored by Brian Hartline was just 48.4% of his 7.13-point projection.
- If cheezyhead22 played Balls Deep every week, they would be 8-1 this season.
- cheezyhead22 would have beaten every other team in the league this week.
- Had they played each other last week, cheezyhead22 would have defeated Balls Deep 135.59 - 52.27.
- cheezyhead22 would be 4-4 if they played the same schedule as Balls Deep.
- If cheezyhead22 had played every team in the league each week, they would be 51-30.
- In addition to cheezyhead22, Balls Deep would have lost to just one other team this week.
- Balls Deep would be 1-7 if they played the same schedule as cheezyhead22.
- If they played every team every week, Balls Deep would be 21-60.
- Even though Balls Deep lost, they had two players score higher than the leading scorer for cheezyhead22.
- Luck has not been with Balls Deep, as six of their seven losses have come when their opponent scores higher than their season average.
- The 137.79 points scored by cheezyhead22 was the highest in the league this week and the third-highest in the league this season.
- In the loss, Balls Deep had the second-highest losing score in the league this season with 128.64 points.
- With a combined 53.95 points from the WR position, cheezyhead22 got the highest combined scoring output from the WR position for any team this season.
- With the loss, Balls Deep has the longest losing streak in the league, stretching back five straight games.
- With a combined 27.90 points from their RBs, Balls Deep got their highest combined scoring output from the RB position this season.
- The margin of victory for the matchup ended up being the smallest in the league this week at 9.15 points.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Balls Deep
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.