Powered by Automated Insights NitroHawk Slaps Static X to Claim the Top Spot in the League
- Static X
NitroHawk (7-2, 872.98 points) leapfrogs Static X (6-3, 907.29 points) and takes over first place after clobbering them 136.34 - 92.86. When the matchup had ended, they put up the fifth-highest point total this season. Having won their last five straight, NitroHawk has become a very tough matchup. Static X was led by the Carolina Panthers Defense with 19.00 points and A.J. Green who scored 16.90.
Smooth Moves by NitroHawk
- Stevan Ridley had 22.70 points, the third-highest RB score of the week and the 10th-highest RB score in the league this season.
- The Kansas City Chiefs Defense was the highest-scoring DEF in the league this week with 22.00 points.
- Zac Stacy ranked fifth in the league in scoring this week with 28.90 points. It was also the fourth-highest score of any player on NitroHawk this season.
- Tony Romo scored 22.14 points, the fifth-highest QB score in the league this week.
- Pierre Garcon had the seventh-highest score of any WR in the league this week with 17.10 points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Static X
- Scott Chandler, who Static X picked up this week, scored below his 3.69-point projection with 2.80 points.
- It was a bad week at RB for Static X, who was outscored at the position 51.60 - 21.35 by NitroHawk.
- NitroHawk had a better day at the QB position, topping Static X 22.14 - 4.36.
- Even though Static X lost, only 3 of their 9 starters scored less than their projected points.
- With 4.36 points versus a projected 13.07, Andy Dalton scored only 33.4% of his projected point total.
- NitroHawk would be 4-5 if they played Static X every week.
- NitroHawk would have beaten seven other teams besides Static X this week.
- If they played the same schedule as Static X, NitroHawk would be 6-2.
- If NitroHawk had played every team in the league each week, they would be 48-33.
- Static X would have lost to five other teams besides NitroHawk this week.
- Had they played each other last week, NitroHawk would have lost to Static X 87.98 - 78.42.
- Static X would be 7-1 if they played the same schedule as NitroHawk.
- Static X would be 50-31 if they played every team every week.
- All three of the losses for Static X this season have come when their opponent scores higher than their season average.
- Four of the starters for NitroHawk scored higher than the leading scorer for Static X.
- The margin of victory was the eighth-largest in the league this season.
- With the win, NitroHawk has a five-game win streak, currently the longest in the league.
- In the loss, Static X had the 10th-highest losing score in the league this season with 92.86 points.
- Static X saw their four-game win streak come to an end.
- The 51.60 points by the RBs on NitroHawk was the season-high for combined points from the position.
- It was the worst loss of the season for Static X, with the margin of victory coming in at 43.48 points.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Static X
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.