Powered by Automated Insights Static X Lights Up Taste the Rainbow, Tacks On Fourth Consecutive Win
- Static X
- Taste the Rainbow
Static X got 27.93 points from Peyton Manning to destroy Taste the Rainbow 87.98 - 51.37. Static X is now coming out on top with regularity and is on a four-game win streak. Taste the Rainbow was led by Reggie Bush with 14.10 points and the New Orleans Saints Defense who scored 11.00. To make matters worse, Taste the Rainbow had a starter score zero points (Rueben Randle). Taste the Rainbow (5-3, 760.70 points) drops to fourth place and Static X (6-2, 814.43 points) remains in first place.
Smooth Moves by Static X
- Peyton Manning ranked fourth in the league in scoring with 27.93 points.
- With 9.10 points, Maurice Jones-Drew, who Static X picked up this week, beat his 6.61-point projection by 37.7%.
- With 12.25 points, A.J. Green ranked 10th in the league in scoring among WRs this week.
- With 10.10 points, Vernon Davis ranked second in the league this week in scoring among TEs.
- Static X was still able to pull out a win with only 3 of their 9 starters exceeding their projected points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Taste the Rainbow
- Left the Arizona Cardinals Defense on the bench, where they scored 16.00 points to beat their scoring projection by 145.0%, the 10th-highest percentage in the league.
- Should have started Garrett Hartley, who underachieved, but still had more points than the starting K with 5.00 against a projected 7.88.
- 7 of the starters on Taste the Rainbow underperformed versus their projections.
- Victor Cruz scored 7.80 points against a projected 10.70 and has now underachieved in four straight games.
- Taste the Rainbow needed more points from the QB position, where Static X beat them 27.93 - 9.67.
- If Static X played Taste the Rainbow every week, they would be 4-4 this season.
- Static X would have beaten four other teams besides Taste the Rainbow this week.
- Static X would have defeated Taste the Rainbow 105.87 - 63.56 had they played each other last week.
- Static X would be 5-2 if they played the same schedule as Taste the Rainbow.
- If Static X had played every team in the league each week, they would be 47-25.
- Taste the Rainbow would have been beaten by every other team in the league this week.
- Taste the Rainbow would be 6-1 if they played the same schedule as Static X.
- Taste the Rainbow would be 43-29 if they played every team every week.
- It was the second time this season that Taste the Rainbow has had the lowest score in the league.
- Static X had their lowest winning score of the season with 87.98 points.
- Static X has won four straight games, the longest current winning streak in the league.
- The 36.61-point win by Static X beat the 11.74-point spread.
- The WRs on Taste the Rainbow collectively had their worst week of the season with only 7.80 points.
- Antonio Brown did little to help Static X, underperforming versus projections for the third straight game with 8.70 points against a projected 11.11.
- With the win, Static X remains undefeated in blowout games this season with a record of 3-0.
- Taste the Rainbow falls to 3-2 in blowout games this season.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Static X
- Taste the Rainbow
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.