Powered by Automated Insights MagicMan#7 Gets Win over leatherandlacy to Grab Third Place
MagicMan#7 recorded the second-highest point total this week to beat leatherandlacy 129.81 - 99.68. Each side hit their projections, but MagicMan#7 put up 48.6% more points than projected (87.37) to earn the win. Golden Tate led leatherandlacy with 19.15 points while Darren McFadden brought in 16.90. MagicMan#7 (5-3, 793.40 points) climbs into third place while leatherandlacy (4-4, 729.33 points) drops to seventh place.
Smooth Moves by MagicMan#7
- The 17.00 points scored by Dan Bailey was the highest K score of the week and is the fifth-highest K score in the league this season.
- Matthew Stafford ranked ninth in the league in scoring with 23.36 points against a projected 17.64 and has now overachieved in three straight games.
- The 32.45 points scored by Calvin Johnson ranked third in the league in scoring. It is the highest output of any player on MagicMan#7 this season.
- Sat TE Jordan Cameron on the bench, where he had the lowest TE score on the team with 6.05 points.
- MagicMan#7 had 7 of their 9 starters exceed their projected points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by leatherandlacy
- leatherandlacy picked up Tyler Eifert, who then fell short of his 4.41-point projection by scoring 2.15 points.
- With 4.80 points against a projected 8.32, Anquan Boldin did not meet his projection for the fourth straight game.
- leatherandlacy got outscored 17.00 - 7.00 by MagicMan#7 at the K position.
- The 8.50 points scored by Jamaal Charles was a season-low for both scoring and for his performance against projections. He reached only 55.4% of his 15.33 projected points this week.
- 6 of the starters on leatherandlacy scored less than their projected points.
- If MagicMan#7 played leatherandlacy every week, they would be 5-3 this season.
- MagicMan#7 would have beaten seven other teams besides leatherandlacy this week.
- MagicMan#7 would have defeated leatherandlacy 112.49 - 95.15 had they played each other last week.
- MagicMan#7 would be 3-4 if they played the same schedule as leatherandlacy.
- MagicMan#7 would be 43-29 if they played every team every week.
- leatherandlacy would have lost to just one other team besides MagicMan#7 this week.
- If they played the same schedule as MagicMan#7, leatherandlacy would be 3-4.
- If they played every team every week, leatherandlacy would be 39-33.
- Of the losses leatherandlacy has had, three were against opponents who topped their season scoring average that week.
- In the loss, leatherandlacy had the seventh-highest losing score in the league this season with 99.68 points.
- With a combined 53.70 points from the WR position, MagicMan#7 got the highest combined scoring output from the WR position for any team this season.
- The margin of victory of 30.13 points was the biggest of the season for MagicMan#7.
- The 129.81 points scored by MagicMan#7 is their highest score of the season and the fifth-highest in the league this season.
- MagicMan#7 had two starters score more points than the highest-scoring starter for leatherandlacy.
- The drafted players on MagicMan#7 put up 89.4% of the team's points this week.
- MagicMan#7 overachieved in the win, improving to 4-1 when beating their projected points this season, while leatherandlacy falls to 4-2 when scoring above their projected points.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.