Powered by Automated Insights NitroHawk Picks Up Win Against Green Bay Natives, Streak Climbs to Four
- Green Bay Natives
Green Bay Natives had a shaky performance this week and lost to NitroHawk 78.42 - 61.95. Green Bay Natives is coming apart, having lost their last four. On the other hand, NitroHawk has had much better fortune after winning their fourth straight. Green Bay Natives, coming off a 112.49 - 111.00 loss against MagicMan#7, saw their scoring drop off this week. NitroHawk (6-2, 736.64 points) climbs into second place and Green Bay Natives (4-4, 781.00 points) drops to sixth place.
Smooth Moves by NitroHawk
- The 22.42 points scored by Tony Romo ranked 10th in the league this week.
- Picked up Ryan Succop, who beat his scoring projection by 52.2%, with 13.00 points against a projected 8.54.
- The 13.25 points scored by Demaryius Thomas was the seventh-highest score by a WR in the league this week.
- The 9.95 points by Stevan Ridley topped a projected 6.96, extending his overachievement streak to three weeks.
- Even with only 4 of the 9 starters scoring more than their projection, NitroHawk was still able to win.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Green Bay Natives
- Picked up and started Ben Roethlisberger, who then scored below his 11.01-point projection with 7.55 points.
- Green Bay Natives had 8 of their 9 starters score less than their projected points.
- Danny Amendola has scored below his projection in three straight games after scoring 2.25 points against a projected 7.01 this week.
- At the QB position, Green Bay Natives got outscored 22.42 - 7.55 by NitroHawk.
- It was a season-low 2.35 points for Rob Gronkowski this week. It was also a season-low for his performance versus projections, reaching only 26.3% of a projected point total of 8.93.
- NitroHawk would be 4-4 if they played Green Bay Natives every week.
- NitroHawk would have beaten three other teams besides Green Bay Natives this week.
- NitroHawk would be 3-4 if they played the same schedule as Green Bay Natives.
- If NitroHawk had played every team in the league each week, they would be 40-32.
- Green Bay Natives would have lost to six other teams besides NitroHawk this week.
- NitroHawk would have lost to Green Bay Natives 111.00 - 72.29 had they played each other last week.
- If they played the same schedule as NitroHawk, Green Bay Natives would be 5-2.
- If they played every team every week, Green Bay Natives would be 43-29.
- Three of the starters for NitroHawk scored higher than the leading scorer for Green Bay Natives.
- With the win, NitroHawk has a four-game win streak, currently the longest in the league.
- Green Bay Natives has lost four straight games, the longest current losing streak in the league.
- NitroHawk scored 78.42 points against a projected 91.50 and underachieved for the fifth time this season, including the last three weeks in a row.
- At 16.47 points, the margin of victory was the tightest of the week.
- With 61.95 points, Green Bay Natives had their lowest output of the season.
- Pierre Garcon did little to help NitroHawk, underperforming versus projections for the third straight game with 5.80 points against a projected 10.67.
- NitroHawk won while scoring the fewest total points of any winning team in the league this week.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Green Bay Natives
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.